Windows 10: The physical/mechanical right and left click doesn't work after update (KB4457128) but...

Discus and support The physical/mechanical right and left click doesn't work after update (KB4457128) but... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Team! The physical/mechanical right and left click doesn't work after update (KB4457128) but uninstalling it doesn't fix the issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sunporgo, Sep 13, 2018.

1. sunporgo Win User

The physical/mechanical right and left click doesn't work after update (KB4457128) but...

Hello Microsoft Team!

The physical/mechanical right and left click doesn't work after update (KB4457128) but uninstalling it doesn't fix the issue. Although double touch and simple touch works as an alternative. What should I do?

The operating system is:

Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Hardware:

ZenBook Flip UX360CA-C4189T

Thank you in advance!

:)

sunporgo, Sep 13, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Sep 13, 2018
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Sep 13, 2018
  4. The physical/mechanical right and left click doesn't work after update (KB4457128) but...

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

The physical/mechanical right and left click doesn't work after update (KB4457128) but...

1. The physical/mechanical right and left click doesn't work after update (KB4457128) but... - Similar Threads - physical mechanical right

2. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left Click Working as Right Click: Hello. I have a very odd problem that I need help with. Starting last night, and for no real reason, my pc started to register my mouse’s left clicks as right clicks. On top of this, it’s not registering right clicks as left clicks as if they were flipped, so I don’t have any...
  3. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Click Working as Right Click: Hello. I have a very odd problem that I need help with. Starting last night, and for no real reason, my pc started to register my mouse’s left clicks as right clicks. On top of this, it’s not registering right clicks as left clicks as if they were flipped, so I don’t have any...
  4. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My left click doesn't work unless I right click first.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My left click doesn't work unless I right click first.: I am using a Dell Precision 7550 and my mouse left-click button doesn't work unless I right-click first. It's a minor issue, but I'm hoping there's a fix for it. Windows Ver: 21H2OS Build: 19044.1387These are fixes that I have tried to do already:Driver UpdatesUninstall and...
  6. My left click doesn't work unless I right click first.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My left click doesn't work unless I right click first.: I am using a Dell Precision 7550 and my mouse left-click button doesn't work unless I right-click first. It's a minor issue, but I'm hoping there's a fix for it. Windows Ver: 21H2OS Build: 19044.1387These are fixes that I have tried to do already:Driver UpdatesUninstall and...
  7. My left click doesn't work unless I right click first.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click: hey... i've been really frustrated for the past few days. my laptop has been right clicking on it's own since a few days ago and i also noticed that the left click works the same as the right click. it just keeps on showing the menu thing even though i don't press anything. i...
  9. G402 Left And Right Click Not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    G402 Left And Right Click Not working: I got on my pc and my left and right-click was not working in my mouse but everything else was, I restarted changed USD ports and it still did not work I tried a different mouse and it was fine and then I tried the G402 on my laptop and it is fine. submitted by /u/DJ-Lime...
  10. Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar): when I right-click on file explorer to try to open frequent or pinned folder, left-click or right-click on folder name are resulting in nothing happen but I can still pin or unpin folder normally....
Tags: