Windows 10: The picture explains it, I hope you can see it.

Discus and support The picture explains it, I hope you can see it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/di77y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kf57rm/the_picture_explains_it_i_hope_you_can_see_it/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/di77y, Dec 17, 2020.

1. /u/di77y Win User

The picture explains it, I hope you can see it.

/u/di77y, Dec 17, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 17, 2020
  4. The picture explains it, I hope you can see it.

I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

The picture explains it, I hope you can see it.

1. The picture explains it, I hope you can see it. - Similar Threads - picture explains hope

2. hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me: so last time I manage to reformat my laptop but the settings is that I keep my files on it but when Im trying to open now the files like jpeg, PDF or other stuff its just cant be open. I notice all files are with.nile named on it. I tried to remove it but still the same.....
  3. Can someone explain why folders are not appearing in search? As you can see, not even...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone explain why folders are not appearing in search? As you can see, not even...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/8eea91oigh851.png?width=962&format=png&auto=webp&s=efadf884870c0d89f5d379c327dcf7a263afa157 submitted by /u/THe_PrO3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk1wsj/can_someone_explain_why_folders_are_not_appearing/
  4. Like what you see pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Like what you see pictures: It would be great if Microsoft Could also post pictures of environmental degradation and ask "how can I help" or "how can I get involved" to raise awareness of the many issues we have created and need to address. For example, the stunning ocean pictures we like to see do not...
  5. I just hope you can read this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I just hope you can read this . . .: You are reading4 my problem. Wh7en I type, numbers insert th7emselfs, It's always, a h7 or a g And, if I h7it quote, ", I g4et th7at? I'0m so tired of g4oing4 back, and deleting4, all th7e numbers. I h7ope th7ere is a fi"x for th7is? Th7ankg4s for reading4 And please H&elp...
  6. I just hope you can read this . . .

I just hope you can read this . . .: You are reading4 my problem. Wh7en I type, numbers insert th7emselfs, It's always, a h7 or a g And, if I h7it quote, ", I g4et th7at? I'0m so tired of g4oing4 back, and deleting4, all th7e numbers. I h7ope th7ere is a fi"x for th7is? Th7ankg4s for reading4 And please...
  7. "Like What You See" pictures

"Like What You See" pictures: How do stop them from appearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/like-what-you-see-pictures/c9969140-dae6-4a5d-95f5-982cf1589906
  8. I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .

I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I have a question, that may be impossible. But, would sure be nice. I accidentally copied files, over the same files. So now, every file has a copy, listed right next to it. Is their anyway, using a command or whatever? To delete, every...
  9. Hi Microsoft. Can you explain this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi Microsoft. Can you explain this?: I was easily playing GTA game and this ruined my whole play. [ATTACH] I was even playing offline. Don't know why it keeps happening every other day. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-can-you-explain-this/a1721889-eeb9-46c0-95c3-9d53e06e65fd
  10. Hoping you guys can help out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hoping you guys can help out: This is a core dump from my computer. I'm getting the pool header message during the dump. Happens usually when I'm multitasking on this computer. 45070