Windows 10: The picture inserted, does it mean I've been locked by microsoft or hacked by someone.

Discus and support The picture inserted, does it mean I've been locked by microsoft or hacked by someone. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The picture inserted, does it mean I've been locked by microsoft or hacked by someone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ekow Peter, Oct 18, 2023.

1. The picture inserted, does it mean I've been locked by microsoft or hacked by someone.

The picture inserted, does it mean I've been locked by microsoft or hacked by someone.

:)

Ekow Peter, Oct 18, 2023

2. Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 18, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 18, 2023
  4. Oto_ Win User

The picture inserted, does it mean I've been locked by microsoft or hacked by someone.

Unable to insert COM object as picture

In Windows 10 I am unable to insert object as picture. It shows only icon.

To reproduce the issue:

1. Open for example wordpad or any other application which supports object embedding.
    2. Choose insert object.
    3. choose insert from file
    4. Choose any jpeg picture.
    5. File is inserted but shows as icon only. This is regression from Windows 7 as previously it was possible to insert directly as picture.

Workaround is to insert Paintbrush object then open image and copy paste in paintbrush but it is very inconvienent. It seems the crappy Microsoft Photos app is interfering with this but not sure how to uninstall it.

Thema:

1. The picture inserted, does it mean I've been locked by microsoft or hacked by someone. - Similar Threads - picture inserted does

2. The picture inserted, does it mean I've been locked by microsoft or hacked by someone.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The picture inserted, does it mean I've been locked by microsoft or hacked by someone.: The picture inserted, does it mean the computer is locked by microsoft or I've been hacked by someone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-picture-inserted-does-it-mean-ive-been-locked/4b01a34c-ee07-47a4-bcb6-da2cef5e85f7
  3. The picture inserted, does it mean I've been locked by microsoft or hacked by someone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The picture inserted, does it mean I've been locked by microsoft or hacked by someone.: The picture inserted, does it mean the computer is locked by microsoft or I've been hacked by someone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-picture-inserted-does-it-mean-ive-been-locked/4b01a34c-ee07-47a4-bcb6-da2cef5e85f7
  4. I've been hacked and badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  5. I've been hacked and badly

I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  6. my locked screen pictures have been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my locked screen pictures have been hacked: my locked screen pictures have been hacked by someone on LinkedIn and added lots of pastoral pictures. I need to remove them and put the original ones back. It's not windows spotlight or slideshow. It’s the one that says picture. I have Windows 10 Pro, version 10.0 19045...
  7. my locked screen pictures have been hacked

my locked screen pictures have been hacked: my locked screen pictures have been hacked by someone on LinkedIn and added lots of pastoral pictures. I need to remove them and put the original ones back. It's not windows spotlight or slideshow. It’s the one that says picture. I have Windows 10 Pro, version 10.0 19045...
  8. my locked screen pictures have been hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. I've been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've been hacked: I had to make a new email cause someone hacked my old one please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-hacked/ad574826-96dd-4117-9e51-094f8b7a8c62
  10. Think I've been Hacked ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Think I've been Hacked ?: My computer keeps shutting down. I cannot use my Netflixs or Dell SupportAssist. Blue screen with message saying there is a problem with your PC and it is required to restart. Stop Code: BAD POOL CALLER. What should I do to rectify. I have already factory reset my computer...