Windows 10: The pictures show a glitch photo instead of the real photo!!

Discus and support The pictures show a glitch photo instead of the real photo!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Good Evening, I have a big problem here when I try to send the screenshots on WhatsApp web or telegram or paste it somewhere social the screen it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iTady74, Apr 8, 2021.

1. The pictures show a glitch photo instead of the real photo!!

Good Evening, I have a big problem here

when I try to send the screenshots on WhatsApp web or telegram or paste it somewhere social the screen it shows a glitch photo instead of the real photo.

https://i.imgur.com/VzTfBTp.png

submitted by /u/iTady74
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iTady74, Apr 8, 2021

2. Photo thumbnail picture

If you do the suggestion by Cyberdesigner and they still show as icons, check your performance settings and make sure "show thumbnails instead of icons" is checked.

Right click Start, select System -> Advanced system settings -> Advanced tab -> Performance - Settings

The pictures show a glitch photo instead of the real photo!! [​IMG]

fracking4oil, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Photo thumbnail picture

Hi

File Explorer>Pictures>Open Pictures.

If Your Photos come up as just a List and don't show up as Thumbnails, look at the Two Small Icons at the Bottom Right of the Screen and 'Toggle' between them.

The first one gives you a List View and the other one gives you a Thumbnail View.

Or you could Click: View at the Top of the Screen and then you Can not only see your Photos as Thumbnails but you can also choose the Size.

Cyberdesigner, Apr 8, 2021
  4. The pictures show a glitch photo instead of the real photo!!

Photo thumbnail picture

Found this is the easier way: the blue area marked organize/new folder way to right u 3 icons box w/down arrow(STOP, here to choose what size pic u want, done, over), 3 paned window , blue ?!!!

https://goo.gl/photos/xqGNuvGuxn5GXEtC9

booksbenji, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

The pictures show a glitch photo instead of the real photo!!

1. The pictures show a glitch photo instead of the real photo!! - Similar Threads - pictures show glitch

2. Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?: Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-open-shows-a-grey-box-instead-of/f250bb9a-dcbe-4ab7-b326-824648b52c29
  3. Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?: Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-open-shows-a-grey-box-instead-of/f250bb9a-dcbe-4ab7-b326-824648b52c29
  4. Photo folders and most pictures are showing the microsoft photo icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo folders and most pictures are showing the microsoft photo icon.: The folders in my pictures file and on One Drive are showing the blue icon with the mountain and moon of the Microsoft photo app. The folder does not display the pictures until I open the folder. And then sometimes the pictures are the Microsoft photo app icon,. Once I...
  5. Photos in the photos app won't show up in pictures folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos in the photos app won't show up in pictures folder?: When I access the Photos app, I see my photos from my phone on there. But where are they saved exactly? Because they're not appearing in the Pictures folder......
  6. Windows Photo Takes Time To Show Picture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Photo Takes Time To Show Picture: Hello,I Have Windows 10 pro 1909 and when i try to open Picture of something it shows me a black screen then the image load.please if you have anything that can make the image open faster tell me.[ATTACH]...
  7. Photo Viewer is glitching?

Photo Viewer is glitching?: Following the most recent windows 10 update, I tried scrolling through a folder full of pictures using Photo. To my dismay, the program was creating doubles of images, and what I mean by that is, in the actual folder where the pictures are stored, there exists only one copy...
  8. Picture/photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture/photos: I have 40,000+ pictures on my computer. I want to give my kids their own pictures that they took and stored on my computer. With six kids, I can't go through 40,000 pictures six times. I want to go through them one time and move them into their own folders, then I want to...
  9. Picture numbers instead of a photo

Picture numbers instead of a photo: I use Windows Live Photo Gallery to store my photos. I am listing one of my rentals on Craigslist but when I click on Add Images I get a screen that shows just the image picture number ....no picture. That is how it is for all my picture folders. How can I change that so my...
  10. My photo viewer does not show the pictures

My photo viewer does not show the pictures: My photo viewer does not show the pictures. I click on the extra large view button and nothing happens, so I clicked on the large view button, on and on but none of the pictures show up. How can I get that fixed?...