Windows 10: The pin option is suddenly missing from clipboard

Discus and support The pin option is suddenly missing from clipboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have used the pin option in Clipboard for several years, but it has disappeared from my computer. What should I do to get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Al Sevcik, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Al Sevcik Win User

The pin option is suddenly missing from clipboard

I have used the pin option in Clipboard for several years, but it has disappeared from my computer. What should I do to get it back?

:)

Al Sevcik, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Hweiro Win User

Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu

The 'I forgot my PIN' option allows me to change my PIN, but the PIN change option is still missing in my Sign-In options. Trying the steps in the link provided doesn't cause this option to appear. Is it a bug in my OS?

Hweiro, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Kim Tiw Win User
    Windows pin not working after restart

Hi Bhaumik,

The possible cause of this issue is corruption of files or it could be missing registry settings. To address your concern, we suggest you to follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer and browse to this location:
      C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC
    • Delete everything within that folder
    • Go to Settings > Accounts >Sign-in Options, click Add a PIN again and set your PIN
    • PIN sign in should work going forward

Let us know how it works.

Kim Tiw, Jan 26, 2021
  4. The pin option is suddenly missing from clipboard

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

The pin option is suddenly missing from clipboard

1. The pin option is suddenly missing from clipboard - Similar Threads - pin option suddenly

2. Password Login Option Suddenly Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password Login Option Suddenly Missing: I went to login to my computer and it only has the option to login with a PIN. I never use a pin to login I don't know what it would be. I tried a few things, but nothing works. There is no option to use password instead, there is no settings gear. The Windows +I command does...
  3. Password Login Option Suddenly Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password Login Option Suddenly Missing: I went to login to my computer and it only has the option to login with a PIN. I never use a pin to login I don't know what it would be. I tried a few things, but nothing works. There is no option to use password instead, there is no settings gear. The Windows +I command does...
  4. Was the option to pin an item on the clipboard removed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Was the option to pin an item on the clipboard removed?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ACCA919 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ll7pc3/was_the_option_to_pin_an_item_on_the_clipboard/
  5. pin to taskbar option missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    pin to taskbar option missing: i am facing the problem since last week first my microsoft apps icon appears on taskbar that are now invisible and then the microsft apps are not working like store photos etc only settings are working and when the app opens its icon dosnt appear on taskbar and other problem...
  6. Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu: Despite having registered a PIN when first prompted, the option to change my PIN seems to be missing from my sign-in options. Is there a way to fix this? [ATTACH]...
  7. Trying to enable Clipboard History but the option is missing

Trying to enable Clipboard History but the option is missing: According to https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4464215, To turn your clipboard on for the first time, select Windows logo key + V, and then select Turn on. However, nothing happens when I do Win-V. Moreover, the Clipboard settings window at Settings > System >...
  8. Missing Clipboard

Missing Clipboard: I was trying to copy images online to a folder on my desktop and it would not allow me to paste. I created a new folder and tried there and still nothing. I could not even paste text to the file. I googled the issue and saw some posts referring me to go to setting and...
  9. Pin option missing from lock screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Pin option missing from lock screen: A few days ago when booting up my laptop I lost the option to login using my pin. I've tried resetting this in account settings but when I try to add a new pin it has me login with my password and old pin, then stops running the process. If I click the "forgot pin" option the...
  10. unresponsive or missing clipboard

in Windows 10 Support
    unresponsive or missing clipboard: For the past 2 months or so, I have not been able to use print screen and then paste to a document. or to windows paint. I sometimes like to take images from the windows theme desktop and use them on my own desktop. I can no longer do that as, print screen doesn't work....