Windows 10: The pointer custom skin

Discus and support The pointer custom skin in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Halo, I have a problem for the pointer skin. I have this amazing skin from the internet for my pointer and when I use it there is no problem, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeathGunXXX, Sep 15, 2018.

1. The pointer custom skin

Halo, I have a problem for the pointer skin. I have this amazing skin from the internet for my pointer and when I use it there is no problem, but when I shutdown my laptop then I start it again my pointer skin become the default again and when I look at the pointer setting my custom skin is used but my pointer skin is still a default and when I try to chance it to the default skin and chance it again to my custom skin suddenly it work. Please try to fix this bug because I don't want to do this again and again and again.

:)

DeathGunXXX, Sep 15, 2018

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Pointers

Points are simply a value (address) that "points" to a value. It has no extra information about what it is pointing to (hence the danger). When using arrays/indexers, the operating system knows this is a collection that is this long and is of this type. Any operation that steps outside of those constraints is caught and handled. On the other hand, if a pointer so much as points to the wrong address, all the values will subsequently be wrong.

Pointers are faster but more risky.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 15, 2018
  4. The pointer custom skin

the pointer will not show up in games, and the custom pointers still disappear for both my mouse and touchpad

Original title: Mouse Pointer Dissappears

I downloaded windows 10 a while ago. Recently, I got a custom pointer (blue light saber, it was cool) and it would often disappear. I switched back to the default pointer. Now, that pointer disappears whenever I play games, like Halo Spartan Strike. I turned
    on mouse trails. I did all the stuff with the driver. I did all the Fn combinations, but the pointer will not show up in games, and the custom pointers still disappear. I have searched the help community and tried everything I saw. This happens for both my
    mouse and touchpad. Any ideas? Also I am dumb when it comes to tech-talk so please keep it simple. The pointer custom skin :)

• Dell Inspirion 15 3000 Series laptop
    • Logitech Mouse M310

Thanks.

Salacious B. Crumb, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

The pointer custom skin

1. The pointer custom skin - Similar Threads - pointer custom skin

2. Custom Mouse Pointer in RemoteApp Program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Mouse Pointer in RemoteApp Program: Hi,We have a user that uses SAP which is hosted from a remote server. She can't see her mouse pointer so we created a GPO which included a startup script that ran at logon. This would change her pointer to a large black cursor locally and whenever she opened an application...
  3. Custom Mouse Pointer in RemoteApp Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Mouse Pointer in RemoteApp Program: Hi,We have a user that uses SAP which is hosted from a remote server. She can't see her mouse pointer so we created a GPO which included a startup script that ran at logon. This would change her pointer to a large black cursor locally and whenever she opened an application...
  4. Custom Mouse Pointer in RemoteApp Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Skin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Skin: My new HP Laptop with Windows 10 is shutting down regularly with blue skin. when i am checking up health, it shows good health.Kindly help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-skin/ef10c9c5-37d3-4847-a385-6e1b9f7299c3
  6. My custom pointer is not aligned with the position of the click.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My custom pointer is not aligned with the position of the click.: [ATTACH] So lemme get this straight, i made a custom pointer for a theme but it is not aligned to where i click and i don't know how to fix that. Reference pic's of how it looks. "if somebody doesn't get what i am talking about" https://gifyu.com/image/d0pF -gif...
  7. Redeemed skin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed skin: I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeemed-skin/81ae31ea-5175-4a78-ac3a-0baa2576c663"
  8. How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins?: I may or may not have already posted about this before, but I feel that providing more customization options for Windows 10 (e.g: better 3rd party skin support and/or more customizable themes) would be a great idea. Metro's nice and all, but it can get a bit monotonous when...
  9. Custom Skin Crash bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Skin Crash bug: Hello, maybe its double post, but, i am playing Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and when i want to change skin, it crashes right after selecting custom skin, version is 1.9.0.6 or idk right now, thanks for answers :)...
  10. changing custom pointer size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    changing custom pointer size: hi, hello, so here's the thing, i made a bunch of custom pointers, sized 48x48px if i recall that well. then, whenever i try to change i try to change the original one within windows system the size change back to 32x32px :v is there a way to make the size however i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pointer skin

2. pointer skins