Windows 10: the pop up of the windows 10 screen

Discus and support the pop up of the windows 10 screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When using the computer for any word, excel, email the mouse pointer goes to the 4 little squares at the bottom LHS then the windows 10 screen come up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by robertmooreTT, Mar 22, 2019.

1. the pop up of the windows 10 screen

When using the computer for any word, excel, email the mouse pointer goes to the 4 little squares at the bottom LHS then the windows 10 screen come up. I have to click that screen off, relocate the mouse to the end of the word or work I was doing.

Please advise what I have to do to stop the mouse going to the LHS by itself and how do I stop the Windows 10 screen from coming up all the time?

I have replaced the batteries to the mouse

Regards

RobertmooreTT

:)

robertmooreTT, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Kantastic Win User
    Print window popping up off screen

Hi guys, I've had this Windows 10 issue for a while. Every time I a print pop-up appears in Internet Explorer, it's off screen. The issue is not present in another browser like Google Chrome. I've attached a screenshot. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Kantastic, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

the pop up of the windows 10 screen

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

the pop up of the windows 10 screen

1. the pop up of the windows 10 screen - Similar Threads - pop screen

2. When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...: Having a Problem with a few certain games where if I change volume or any pop-ups appear on screen, my screen flashes once then once again when the pop-up leaves. I'm using a windows 11 Lenovo Laptop and this hasn't happened before on Version 11 on anything else before so any...
  3. When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...: Having a Problem with a few certain games where if I change volume or any pop-ups appear on screen, my screen flashes once then once again when the pop-up leaves. I'm using a windows 11 Lenovo Laptop and this hasn't happened before on Version 11 on anything else before so any...
  4. how do i disable the screen that pops up on the left?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i disable the screen that pops up on the left?: I would like to disable the screen that pops up when you tap or slide on the left of the screen. my daughter has a disability and inadvertently activates it when using her device, its intrusive to her learning....
  5. how do i disable the screen that pops up on the left?

how do i disable the screen that pops up on the left?: I would like to disable the screen that pops up when you tap or slide on the left of the screen. my daughter has a disability and inadvertently activates it when using her device, its intrusive to her learning....
  6. Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen.: Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen. What could it be and how to get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translucent-sound-control-pop-ups-periodically/0c1325b6-c101-4774-a6b1-647d0a490085
  7. Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen.

Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen.: Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen. What could it be and how to get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translucent-sound-control-pop-ups-periodically/0c1325b6-c101-4774-a6b1-647d0a490085
  8. Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. why do extra screens keep randomly popping up on the right some times having code and some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do extra screens keep randomly popping up on the right some times having code and some...: why do extra screens keep randomly popping up on the right some times having code and some times not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-extra-screens-keep-randomly-popping-up-on/89b80463-2783-441b-9a8e-b17ae7ea53eb
  10. why do extra screens keep randomly popping up on the right some times having code and some...

why do extra screens keep randomly popping up on the right some times having code and some...: why do extra screens keep randomly popping up on the right some times having code and some times not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-extra-screens-keep-randomly-popping-up-on/89b80463-2783-441b-9a8e-b17ae7ea53eb