Windows 10: The popup to activate the Clipboard is stuck on my Windows 10 desktop bottom right corner...

Discus and support The popup to activate the Clipboard is stuck on my Windows 10 desktop bottom right corner... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, When Microsoft came up with the new features for the Clipboard, a popup appeared on my Windows 10 Desktop in the bottom right corner. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by K~K, Nov 1, 2020.

1. K~K
    K~K Win User

The popup to activate the Clipboard is stuck on my Windows 10 desktop bottom right corner...

Hello,

When Microsoft came up with the new features for the Clipboard, a popup appeared on my Windows 10 Desktop in the bottom right corner. I tried to click on "Turn On" button but nothing happened; I tried closing the popup and nothing happened. Since then I have restarted Windows numerous times and ran Windows updates but that popup would not go away. I even clicked on the Windows icon + v and was able to open the same popup on top of it and close it but that did not make the existing popup go away. How can I get rid of it?

The popup to activate the Clipboard is stuck on my Windows 10 desktop bottom right corner... fbf6c77e-6c16-4ab1-ab89-77a19ce41007?upload=true.png

:)

2. how stop popups on lower right corner of desktop

two web sites I visit are able to popup messages on my windows 10 desktop. Lower right corner. The messages are there when I boot the PC. Have to click the "x" to dismiss them. Then a few messages popup during the day.

How do I trace back to find out how those popups are appearing?

In notifications & actions I have show notifications from dropbox, microsoft onedrive and windows explorer.

thanks,

Steve Richter, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Windows Clipboard In the Lower Right Corner and Unmovable

Welcome to Ten Forums @window102mysoul.

The Clipboard History function looks almost the same on my laptop with winver 1809. The aspect ratio used on your widescreen display may be contributing to the irregular appearance. Your display doesn't appear as a 16x9, it looks more like a stretched image.

The popup to activate the Clipboard is stuck on my Windows 10 desktop bottom right corner... [​IMG]

With Winaero Tweaker you can add enable/disable to the Desktop context menu, if that's of interest.

The popup to activate the Clipboard is stuck on my Windows 10 desktop bottom right corner... [​IMG]

I haven't located any solution to re-size or re-position the Clipboard History window. There are many third-party apps to enhance the Clipboard features, maybe one of those might allow tweaking the window size or position.

This is available from the MS Store. https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/di...otThe popup to activate the Clipboard is stuck on my Windows 10 desktop bottom right corner... :eek:verviewtab

Or from here as a Desktop or portable app. It may offer better features although I'm uncertain when it was last updated.

W10 Tweaker, Nov 1, 2020
  4. The popup to activate the Clipboard is stuck on my Windows 10 desktop bottom right corner...

Windows Clipboard In the Lower Right Corner and Unmovable

When I hit Win + V for the clipboard history it appears all the way down in the lower right corner of the screen. It used to appear where I was typing. This might have something to do with upgrading to an ultra-wide monitor - I think it may have changed around the same time.

Screenshot below.

I've updated graphics drivers, and messed with the settings, etc.

And worse, I can't find any mention of this on Google, but maybe I'm searching for the wrong thing.

window102mysoul, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

The popup to activate the Clipboard is stuck on my Windows 10 desktop bottom right corner...

1. The popup to activate the Clipboard is stuck on my Windows 10 desktop bottom right corner... - Similar Threads - popup activate Clipboard

2. Pc stuck in choose an option, number 99 in bottom right corner, and 9C in bottom right corner.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck in choose an option, number 99 in bottom right corner, and 9C in bottom right corner.: So a few days ago, before I went to bed I had shut off my pc using the windows logo. The next day I turn it on to find out that the number. 9C was at the bottom right corner of my monitor, so I restart it and now I have an MSI loading screen in the middle saying preparing...
  3. Pc stuck in choose an option, number 99 in bottom right corner, and 9C in bottom right corner.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc stuck in choose an option, number 99 in bottom right corner, and 9C in bottom right corner.: So a few days ago, before I went to bed I had shut off my pc using the windows logo. The next day I turn it on to find out that the number. 9C was at the bottom right corner of my monitor, so I restart it and now I have an MSI loading screen in the middle saying preparing...
  4. Pc stuck in choose an option, number 99 in bottom right corner, and 9C in bottom right corner.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  6. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  7. My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen: The mouse cursor also looks like a star if that has to do with anything. submitted by /u/MrRawr_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6rk6p/my_mouse_is_stuck_at_the_bottom_right_corner_of/
  8. Saying Activate Windows in bottom right hand corner.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Saying Activate Windows in bottom right hand corner.: I have recently had to change my motherboard on my pc and windows and today when I logged onto my pc I had to use my windows password rather than my pin for my pc. It is also now saying activate windows in the corner of my screen even though I had a licence for windows and it...
  9. Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner: So I’ve been trying to fix this problem on and off for about a day. I don’t really know how it started by my cursor jumped to the bottom corner of my screen. When I try to move it it flickers back to the same spot. I can’t go very far before it goes back to the same spot. The...
  10. stop popups in right bottom corner windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    stop popups in right bottom corner windows 10: Hi, I'm trying to get rid of annoying commercial popups in window 10. Already adjusted 'settings > Notifications and Actions', but to no avail. What else do I need to do?...