Windows 10: The Power of DirectX 12 for Windows 10 Video from Microsoft

Discus and support The Power of DirectX 12 for Windows 10 Video from Microsoft in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If they updated it since few moth ago I'll give it a try. Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 30, 2016.

1. CountMike New Member

The Power of DirectX 12 for Windows 10 Video from Microsoft

If they updated it since few moth ago I'll give it a try.

CountMike, Mar 31, 2016
  2. eLPuSHeR Win User

Interesting read. I tested Vulkan's chopper demo the other day and I was pleasantly surprised. I haven't got any DX12 title to test yet though. Most games still use DX9. I have a GTX 970 card (Maxwell).

So it seems DX12 it's just hype so far. Let's hope software developers start using it and that it matures over time.

eLPuSHeR, Mar 31, 2016
  3. CountMike New Member
    That benchmark doesn't want to run Dx12 tests on my computer.

CountMike, Mar 31, 2016
  4. The Power of DirectX 12 for Windows 10 Video from Microsoft

BugMeister, Apr 1, 2016
  5. Certainly some credible gaming web sites there IMO

It seems a lot of tech editors outside some of the real gamer sites and hardcore game forums are not much more than the Cnet shills anyway !

Maybe all that & that last paragraph above is the real deal. I wouldn't be surprised considering how much MS pimped Windows 8 FAIL and again they all probably have carnival barkers in the marketing depts. including AMD,NVIDA ,Intel ,MS. Apple .etc. they arent regulated much so thay can get away with all that and claim virtually anything ........money talks and outside of enterprise & maybe tech/OEM /dev. they cater to an uninformed broad market consumer with Windows anyway !*really

blutos cousin, Apr 1, 2016
  6. @specialkone

I forgot to add

Independent Youtube DX12 professional game-play uploads ain't showing me anthing remarkable about DX 12 on my Sony 4K HDR TV that can read HDR@ 2160p /60 4:4:4 and 4K youtube etc, with it's embedded Android TV system or HDMI that doesn't miss anthing or any detail even up-scaling decent 1080p you cant see the pixels at 2 ft at all on the 55" screen *really

blutos cousin, Apr 1, 2016
  7. [youtube]OxN_RdMF6vg[/youtube]

BugMeister, Apr 1, 2016
  8. The Power of DirectX 12 for Windows 10 Video from Microsoft

You mean like they been working on Windows for over 30 yrs *sarc

blutos cousin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

The Power of DirectX 12 for Windows 10 Video from Microsoft

1. The Power of DirectX 12 for Windows 10 Video from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Power DirectX Video

2. Directx 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 12: Hello I would like to reactivate my ultimate Directx 12 in my Windows 11 I use a Dell latitude I tried all your methods up to downloading other drivers but still nothing I don't want to reinstall my system it's a headache I have too many important things let me know by email...
  3. Directx 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directx 12: Hello I would like to reactivate my ultimate Directx 12 in my Windows 11 I use a Dell latitude I tried all your methods up to downloading other drivers but still nothing I don't want to reinstall my system it's a headache I have too many important things let me know by email...
  4. How to downgrade from directx 12 to directx 11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to downgrade from directx 12 to directx 11: So i recently got a different GPU Nvidea GTX 1650 and ever since ive been on direct x 12 and the game Grand Theft Auto V requires Direct X 11 to run but i do not know how to down grade...
  5. Directx 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 12: Hi everyoneI just install a game: Comand and Conquer Generals. And it require directx 8.1 or higher to play but I already have directx 12 so I didn't tick the box to install it. When I start the game, it runs but has an error:I verify that my video card meets the minimum...
  6. Directx 12

Directx 12: Hi everyoneI just install a game: Comand and Conquer Generals. And it require directx 8.1 or higher to play but I already have directx 12 so I didn't tick the box to install it. When I start the game, it runs but has an error:I verify that my video card meets the minimum...
  7. DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12: I Have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 and the issue is that I am unable to play call of duty warzone due to Directx 12 giving me this message, " Your Operating system is not supported. This can cause the game to run slowly and it may stop completely. Would you like more...
  8. DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX 12: I have Win10 with DirectX 10. I have the latest update, and it still has DirectX 10. How do I update to DirectX 12? Regards, Larry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-12/2696914f-ff2b-4bbe-a0d0-373a06316325
  9. Directx 12

Directx 12: Hi i am new to this forum i just upgraded to windows 10, but when i run dxdiag it says directx 11.1 is this normal? Shouldn't be directx 12, can i do something to get the new directx 12 or i have to wait for an official uptade? thanks 10544
  10. Need a Video Card that supports DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need a Video Card that supports DirectX 12: I am running Win10 Insider Preview! There is Pre Release 3D program. When it starts it checks to see if you computer can run the 3D program! Mine passes all the requirements except DirectX 12. I tried searching all video cards but none mentions if it supports DirectX...