Windows 10: The power options button has dissapeared for some reason. Already tried reinstalling...

Discus and support The power options button has dissapeared for some reason. Already tried reinstalling... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tc_king [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tc_king, Apr 14, 2020.

1. The power options button has dissapeared for some reason. Already tried reinstalling...

/u/tc_king, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Erika Aro Win User

WIN 10 Power Button Functions Dissapeared

Hi Donny,

After upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro, the settings may have been disabled or reconfigured. Let's bring them back by configuring the
    Power Options. This is applicable to any Windows version. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start menu, then select Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do on the left side pane.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable, then under the
      Shutdown settings select the options you want to show.

Let us know how'd it went after configuring Power Options.

Erika Aro, May 25, 2020
  3. Josef Bri Win User
    WIN 10 Power Button Functions Dissapeared

Thanks for th reply Donny. So the suggested steps provided by my colleague didn't help resolve the issue? This is the

link
    to the thread wherein DestineeOwen posted a step on how to retrieve the power option by editing the registry entry in Windows 10.

Let me know if the step didn't apply to the 2 system you have mentioned.

Josef Bri, May 25, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

The power options button has dissapeared for some reason. Already tried reinstalling...

Windows 10 power options

Hi Robert,

About your concern with Windows 10 power options, applied settings may not be recognized due to several reasons. We suggest that you run the Windows 10 Power troubleshooter. Here are the steps to follow:

• Go to Search, type troubleshoot, and click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click Improve power usage.
    • The troubleshooting wizard will automatically start. It will try to solve any detected issues.

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding your concern.

Xylee Del, May 25, 2020
Thema:

The power options button has dissapeared for some reason. Already tried reinstalling...

1. The power options button has dissapeared for some reason. Already tried reinstalling... - Similar Threads - power options button

2. don't have power button option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    don't have power button option: so i just update my laptop and after that everytime i open the lid it always turn on, so i decided to change it and i go to the power option and open power buttons and lid and turns out i don't have the power button action i only have lid open action, what should i do??...
  3. don't have power button option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    don't have power button option: so i just update my laptop and after that everytime i open the lid it always turn on, so i decided to change it and i go to the power option and open power buttons and lid and turns out i don't have the power button action i only have lid open action, what should i do??...
  4. don't have power button option

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Power Button Options aren't available.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Button Options aren't available.: Hi, So I suddenly stopped getting options like restart, shut down and sleep when I click on the power button. It says "There are currently no power options available". Can someone please help me out? I have already updated all the pending hardware/driver updates....
  6. power button options

power button options: Under Power Options>Choose what the power button does>Power button and lid settings>'WHEN I PRESS THE POWER BUTTON DOES NOT WORK' On my Lenovo laptop, How to fix this problem?...
  7. What is the reason for this dissapearing Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the reason for this dissapearing Icon: [ATTACH] The edge icon on my start menu has disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-reason-for-this-dissapearing-icon/acf6ac25-5659-4227-982d-5a29a54cd974
  8. D drive keeps dissapearing for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    D drive keeps dissapearing for no reason: Yesterday my D drive has been glitching out and keeps dissapearing everynow and then. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX IT? oh and my laptop is an Inspirion 16 7000 gaming submitted by /u/Thejman5683 [link] [comments]...
  9. There are currently no Power options availeable on clicking power button

There are currently no Power options availeable on clicking power button: Piease help about my problem. I can,t restart option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-currently-no-power-options-availeable-on/423dd72d-b047-4687-b625-99b615580ceb
  10. Looking and not finding power button options

Looking and not finding power button options: I have some annoying shutdown problems, one of which is the occasional presence of 'GDI+ Window' that blocks shutdown. (another is the Chinese-like text that blocks as well but that is Rapport and in the hands of IBM, as I understand it). I found out about 'hybrid...