Windows 10: The power service hung at starting ? but the pc starts

Discus and support The power service hung at starting ? but the pc starts in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 2/8/2021 12:19:16 PM Event ID: 7022 Task Category: None Level:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by kjl1956, Feb 8, 2021.

1. kjl1956 Win User

The power service hung at starting ? but the pc starts

Log Name: System
    Source: Service Control Manager
    Date: 2/8/2021 12:19:16 PM
    Event ID: 7022
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP-SVOCV7A
    Description:
    The Power service hung on starting.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="49152">7022</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-02-08T19:19:16.6286702Z" />
    <EventRecordID>391814</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="312" ThreadID="316" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-SVOCV7A</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="param1">Power</Data>
    <Binary>50006F007700650072000000</Binary>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

kjl1956, Feb 8, 2021
  2. gtspeck Win User

The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting.

I have been getting "The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting". Ran troubleshoot, no problem found. I know it has something to do with windows update, which is working properly. Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution?

gtspeck, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Berton Win User
    PC hungs in Bios on start up

Rotated the image for you.

The power service hung at starting ? but the pc starts [​IMG]

Berton, Feb 8, 2021
  4. The power service hung at starting ? but the pc starts

Whenever log in through user profile, a message is displayed as:

"Cannot start service from the command line or a debugger. A Windows Service must be installed (using installutil.exe) and then started with the Server Explorer, Windows Services, Administrative tool or the NET START command"

I am not aware of the reason but the observation afterwards are

• System slows down whether you work online or offline.
    • Would not allow easily to shut down or restart the system through start menu and have to use the power button ultimately.
    Request to suggest the solution if any.

Regards

SachinKhandeparkar, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

The power service hung at starting ? but the pc starts

1. The power service hung at starting ? but the pc starts - Similar Threads - power service hung

2. Windows 10, Event 7022, The LSM service hung on starting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10, Event 7022, The LSM service hung on starting: Hi, need some help.I have a problem that failed to enter windows when I power on my computer occasionally. When I check the windows event, I find that this problem occurred with the event 7022. The general of the event is "The LSM service hung on starting". Any help would be...
  3. Windows 10, Event 7022, The LSM service hung on starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Event 7022, The LSM service hung on starting: Hi, need some help.I have a problem that failed to enter windows when I power on my computer occasionally. When I check the windows event, I find that this problem occurred with the event 7022. The general of the event is "The LSM service hung on starting". Any help would be...
  4. Windows 10, Event 7022, The LSM service hung on starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WMi service hung on stopping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMi service hung on stopping: my windows 2012 WMi service is stuck on stoppingI tried to stop it via taskkill but its also hungany idea what to do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wmi-service-hung-on-stopping/73492556-0690-49be-b8a3-2241a9e4493c
  6. WMi service hung on stopping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMi service hung on stopping: my windows 2012 WMi service is stuck on stoppingI tried to stop it via taskkill but its also hungany idea what to do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wmi-service-hung-on-stopping/73492556-0690-49be-b8a3-2241a9e4493c
  7. the maps manager hung at start and it crashed my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the maps manager hung at start and it crashed my pc: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 6/29/2020 9:26:37 PM Event ID: 7022 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-SVOCV7A Description: The Downloaded Maps Manager...
  8. PC hungs in Bios on start up

PC hungs in Bios on start up: Hi, Tried to refresh W10 by inserting W10 USB set it in bios priority boot & the start hungs up as per attached. Pressed Delete to go in Setup with no response. Removed the USB stick but the effect remains the same. The Repair mem stick has same effect, I am well & truly...
  9. Powering on Desktop PC Starts Twice

Powering on Desktop PC Starts Twice: Hello, I am seeking an advice on a possible issue with my desktop PC. When I start it from having been shut down by pressing the power button, it starts twice. It comes on very briefly, switches off for approximetely five seconds, and then starts again without any...
  10. The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting.

in Windows 10 Support
    The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting.: I have been getting "The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting". Ran troubleshoot, no problem found. I know it has something to do with windows update, which is working properly. Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution? 123883