Windows 10: The power supply for my PC was replaced. It had stuff as the last powr supply, so the issue...

Discus and support The power supply for my PC was replaced. It had stuff as the last powr supply, so the issue... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The power supply for my PC was recently replaced due to the last one dying. It was an exact copy of the one that the computer came with, just a little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheLegend27x, Jun 30, 2019.

1. The power supply for my PC was replaced. It had stuff as the last powr supply, so the issue...

The power supply for my PC was recently replaced due to the last one dying. It was an exact copy of the one that the computer came with, just a little different of design, nothing else is off. My problem is that when I turn it on, and put in the password, the fan blows pretty loud and within 5-15 seconds the computer turns off. I've tried multiple times, and the same thing happens. Are there any possible ways to fix this? The last power supply didn't do this.

The computer is pretty old, (around 7 years) and came with windows 7. I upgraded it was new versions came, and its currently windows 10.

:)

TheLegend27x, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Dude Win User
  3. compupix Win User
    Hibernate Requires Hard-Restart (power supply reset)

With this suggestion, I returned my computer to the repair shop that replaced my power supply around 3 weeks ago. They replaced the "new" power supply. Now everything works fine!
    Thanks for everyone's help!

compupix, Jun 30, 2019
  4. TV2
    TV2 Win User

The power supply for my PC was replaced. It had stuff as the last powr supply, so the issue...

Laptop Power Supply Replacement Q

I want to be sure my advice is correct.

When replacing a modern laptop power supply, is it important that the voltage and the amperage of the new supply match the old supply exactly?

She's got a replacement that is 4.74 amps and the original is 2.37. (for both the voltage is 19)

Thema:

The power supply for my PC was replaced. It had stuff as the last powr supply, so the issue...

1. The power supply for my PC was replaced. It had stuff as the last powr supply, so the issue... - Similar Threads - power supply was

2. Power supply problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power supply problem: I get Bsod everyday but i dont get them much i only get bsod like 2-3 times and my pc will work fine,my drivers are all up to date and so is my bios ,my hardware is good but my Power suppy is 4 years and gonna be 5 this april,should i buy a new power supply because i kinda...
  3. Power supply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power supply: Hello. I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. This is an upgrade from my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. In addition to the power supply that came with the Laptop Studio, am I able to use the power cord that came with Microsoft Surface Pro 4, or perhaps the...
  4. Power supply

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power supply: Hello. I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. This is an upgrade from my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. In addition to the power supply that came with the Laptop Studio, am I able to use the power cord that came with Microsoft Surface Pro 4, or perhaps the...
  5. Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage

in Windows 10 News
    Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage: [ATTACH]When it comes to PC building, one of the most important components is the […] This article Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. replaced power supply now bios incorrect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    replaced power supply now bios incorrect: I replaced power supply with identical unit but now second hdd and one other unit not showing in bios.I have checked all connections and they seem fine and switched connection from working hard drive but still wont show in bios setting...
  7. Power supply noise

Power supply noise: Guys, I built this PC about 2 years ago. Since about a week or so the power supply in it started making this noise. I'm guessing it's a fan. I tried to record it with my phone: Power Supply Noise by | Free Listening on SoundCloud Any idea if I can repair it without buying a...
  8. ATX power supply

ATX power supply: Hey, I have a ATX powersuply, that making a "tiking" sound i can't lacate what it is. my first though was capacitor. and maybe not. The weird this is it's only sometimes when i power on the computer. any wise ideas? 141087
  9. Power supply problem

Power supply problem: Hi, I recently got a new PSU as my other one blew up. However I seem to be having problems with my new one, where my PC will turn on, Windows will be laggy for about 5 minutes and then computer just shuts itself off. I turn the PC back on, and it barley makes it to the...
  10. Laptop Power Supply Replacement Q

Laptop Power Supply Replacement Q: I want to be sure my advice is correct. When replacing a modern laptop power supply, is it important that the voltage and the amperage of the new supply match the old supply exactly? She's got a replacement that is 4.74 amps and the original is 2.37. (for both the...