Windows 10: The power went out and after turning my PC back on, it’s not connected to internet anymore.

Discus and support The power went out and after turning my PC back on, it’s not connected to internet anymore. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My PC is plugged via Ethernet, but after shutting down it’s not connecting to the internet any more. Any help? submitted by /u/SoloNETHER [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SoloNETHER, Dec 3, 2020.

1. The power went out and after turning my PC back on, it’s not connected to internet anymore.

My PC is plugged via Ethernet, but after shutting down it’s not connecting to the internet any more. Any help?

submitted by /u/SoloNETHER
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SoloNETHER, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Gramps Win User

Internet connection dropping

I had already tried this and it did not work. I did find an updated driver for my adapter (Realtek) and so far no more problems. Thanks for the suggestion!

Gramps, Dec 3, 2020
  3. PC Doesn't turn on anymore

Hi,
    So you connected this end into your power supply ?
    If so you did that in reverse of how it's designed to be used

The power went out and after turning my PC back on, it’s not connected to internet anymore. [​IMG]

ThrashZone, Dec 3, 2020
  4. seek Win User

The power went out and after turning my PC back on, it’s not connected to internet anymore.

PC Doesn't turn on anymore

Yes, that end.

seek, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

The power went out and after turning my PC back on, it’s not connected to internet anymore.

1. The power went out and after turning my PC back on, it’s not connected to internet anymore. - Similar Threads - power went turning

2. After resting my pc and my power went out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After resting my pc and my power went out: So when I was going to reset everything on my pc it was resetting them my power went out and it says I need to put in a portable hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-resting-my-pc-and-my-power-went-out/7716026d-e9de-422d-9f2d-0c9889a5a64f
  3. After resting my pc and my power went out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After resting my pc and my power went out: So when I was going to reset everything on my pc it was resetting them my power went out and it says I need to put in a portable hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-resting-my-pc-and-my-power-went-out/7716026d-e9de-422d-9f2d-0c9889a5a64f
  4. After resting my pc and my power went out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer will not hibernate anymore it turns straight back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer will not hibernate anymore it turns straight back on: On Windows 10, hibernate is broken You close the lid and the laptop can catch fire in your backpack because Hibernate is not a reliable command anymore. Other applications or drivers on Windows 10 can now cancel your hibernate command and the computer will still work at full...
  6. My screen went green and it won’t turn back.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My screen went green and it won’t turn back.: I was just browsing the Internet when my screen just went green. I didn’t download anything and I don’t know what could’ve caused this. I am not the best with computers/windows so if someone could help me out or explain it simply that’s would be great!!! submitted by...
  7. Power went out and now my PC will not boot, after turning on it stops at a blue screen....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power went out and now my PC will not boot, after turning on it stops at a blue screen....: Power went out and now computer won’t work, turning it on ends at a blue screen saying “something is wrong, Windows will restart” and it does not restart The error message says “inaccessible boot device” Turning the computer off and on again will lead to the repair options,...
  8. Locked out of PC and won't connect to internet to log back in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of PC and won't connect to internet to log back in.: I was on my PC today, and randomly out of no where it went to a gray screen and said "signing out". Afterwards it said that my PC was locked by an administrator, and that I need to sign in with my administrator account. So I typed in my PIN and it told me I need to connect to...
  9. Internet drops out if computer is not connected to power

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet drops out if computer is not connected to power: Hi all, My internet drops out if the computer is not connected to power. Running the trouble shooter suggests that an ethernet cable is unplugged. But I am connected to wifi?...
  10. Laptop not connecting to internet when turned off and back on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop not connecting to internet when turned off and back on: It is running windows 10, and is a lenovo ideapad330. When i am connected to a wifi connection and close my laptop, turn it off, or it goes to sleep, once it is turned back on, it won't connect to the same wifi connection that it was previously connected to. I am unsure if...