Windows 10: The primary box on my G-mail inbox hasn't updated since sometime in May.

Discus and support The primary box on my G-mail inbox hasn't updated since sometime in May. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get it to accept e-mails and posts again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by megargc, Jul 7, 2024.

1. megargc Win User

The primary box on my G-mail inbox hasn't updated since sometime in May.

How do I get it to accept e-mails and posts again?

:)

megargc, Jul 7, 2024

2. Two inboxes in Mail App

Hi,

One of the reasons why you are seeing two inbox folders in your Windows Mail app is how your email was set up. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Have you tried checking your email using a browser to see if there is an existing second inbox folder?
    • When you open the second inbox folder, does it show the same content as the primary inbox folder?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, kindly provide us a screenshot.
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Jul 7, 2024
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 7, 2024
  4. The primary box on my G-mail inbox hasn't updated since sometime in May.

Windows 10 Mail App - does not show content of Inbox

Using Windows 10 Mail App:

I can sync my mail folders (including sending e-mails), but for the Inbox the Mail App says "Nothing yet..." and there are no e-mails there.

If I go online via a web browser and move one of the e-mail from the Inbox to a sub-folder -- it appears in the sub folder in the Mail App also...

If I use Outlook I see all mails - also the ones in the inbox.

I have removed the account and created it again in the Mail App.

I have removed the Mail App via the recommendation Method 2 here:

Redirecting

(Method 2.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the mail client and check. Follow the below steps to un-install the app.

1. Type Windows in the search box and right click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    2. Type get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage on the PowerShell and hit Enter.
    Once you un-install the app install it form the Windows store.)

--

It still does not work.

Can you please help resolve this?

LarsDalgaard1, Jul 7, 2024
Thema:

The primary box on my G-mail inbox hasn't updated since sometime in May.

1. The primary box on my G-mail inbox hasn't updated since sometime in May. - Similar Threads - primary box mail

2. The primary box on my G-mail inbox hasn't updated since sometime in May.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The primary box on my G-mail inbox hasn't updated since sometime in May.: How do I get it to accept e-mails and posts again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-primary-box-on-my-g-mail-inbox-hasnt-updated/de697eaf-5f31-4932-8736-0ce6d6a81783
  3. The primary box on my G-mail inbox hasn't updated since sometime in May.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The primary box on my G-mail inbox hasn't updated since sometime in May.: How do I get it to accept e-mails and posts again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-primary-box-on-my-g-mail-inbox-hasnt-updated/de697eaf-5f31-4932-8736-0ce6d6a81783
  4. There is no mail in my inbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  5. There is no mail in my inbox.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  6. G MAIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    G MAIL: How do I import old emails to my new HP computer into Gmail? I don't see any import button in settings. I don' know if it makes a difference but my old computer is Windows 7 and the new one is Windows 10. Thank you....
  7. g mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    g mail: Goggle wanted to install updates. I said ok. Then it said that Windows wanted also. I said yes. But it said that Windows can delete e mail. Now I am not receiving any new emails on my computer or android phone. I don't know what to do. I tried going back and saying no...
  8. G Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    G Mail: I have a gmail account. An incoming email comes into Gmail and filters to Outlook. Everything has been fine for months but just recently when I open Outlook a window from Google opens and asks me to sign in. If I don't sign in it blocks my emails. If I sign in I get a...
  9. Syncing an older g mail account to my mail box. One outlook one gmail.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Syncing an older g mail account to my mail box. One outlook one gmail.: I am attempting or have been for weeks to linkan old gmail account to my microsoft account. I keep getting messages that my gmail settings are out of date, thus I have to connect to google to open this mailbox. I have read all your instructions and it doesn't seem to work...
  10. Unified inbox in Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Unified inbox in Mail?: I love Mail in Windows 10. It looks great and works very well, except for one big thing for me, which is that there's no unified inbox. I looked everywhere for it, but unless someone knows something that I don't, it seems like they skipped this on purpose. So, back to...