Windows 10: The printer icon keeps disappearing from bottom of my screen.

Discus and support The printer icon keeps disappearing from bottom of my screen. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The printer Icon keeps disappearing from bottom of my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jay1c, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Jay1c Win User

The printer icon keeps disappearing from bottom of my screen.

The printer Icon keeps disappearing from bottom of my screen

:)

Jay1c, Jan 15, 2020

2. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

I It might make a difference

In this image
    Right click on Combat Example 1

The printer icon keeps disappearing from bottom of my screen. [​IMG]

Select Properties
    Change Icon

I think you just skipped a step - not right clicking on the program name to get to the properties option

Slartybart, Jan 15, 2020
  3. No home icon , no printer icon. also other icons such as address bar in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Are you referring to home icon and printer icon in Microsoft Edge or File explorer?
    • Are you referring Address bar in Windows File Explorer or any other app/program?
    For getting Printer icon, I suggest you to try running Printer troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Printer icon disappeared from desktop

Hi Helen,

This might be caused by the recent changes made on your device. Can you still see if from the Start Menu or Control Panel? If yes, then we suggest that you just create a new shortcut of your printer for an easy access of printing files. Follow the steps
    below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sounds then click Devices and Printers.
    • Choose your printer's name, right-click on it then select Create shortcut.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Anne Ros, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

1. The printer icon keeps disappearing from bottom of my screen. - Similar Threads - printer icon keeps

2. Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear: Sometimes when a start up my laptop there are three icons on the quick start toolbar missing, its always the the same three icons although im still able to use the blank spaces to open up the apps ie ebay. I have been able to restore these icons in the past i have forgotten...
  3. Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear: Sometimes when a start up my laptop there are three icons on the quick start toolbar missing, its always the the same three icons although im still able to use the blank spaces to open up the apps ie ebay. I have been able to restore these icons in the past i have forgotten...
  4. Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Icon on right bottom corner on my screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Icon on right bottom corner on my screen: [ATTACH] I have started noticing this icon on right hand corner of many windows what is it? is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-right-bottom-corner-on-my-screen/5caf9ccd-ea8a-49c6-9eb3-4d6fc8b4691f
  6. taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner: Need help with taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner 164753
  7. connected icon for tv keeps disappearing from my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    connected icon for tv keeps disappearing from my taskbar: I just got my wifi and tv connected wirelessly today and the connected icon appeared at the top of my taskbar and i pinned it to my toolbar but when I turn off my screening mirroring and go back to regular tv the icon disappears. How do I keep the icon on my taskbar at all...
  8. desktop icons disappeared from my screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    desktop icons disappeared from my screen: I have windows 10 and my desktop icons disappeared from my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-disappeared-from-my-screen/0279dd17-ca5d-423c-aedb-c537162bc2d4"
  9. My taskbar icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    My taskbar icons keep disappearing: I setup my most used programs by pinning them to the taskbar. However they randomly disappear, all of them. Is this a known problem and if so is it easily fixed? 61313
  10. Icons disappeared from the Start screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons disappeared from the Start screen: All of the icons for the desktop apps have suddently disappeared from my start menu. This morning, upon logging into my account I was presented with this: [img] No desktop app - except for Microsoft Word, god knows why - had an icon. Instead, they're all blank. The...