Windows 10: The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) I used with Windows 7 was not compatible...

Discus and support The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) I used with Windows 7 was not compatible... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The printer (HP deskjet 3050 J610) I used with windows 7 was not compatible with Windows 10 until I downloaded an HP printer driver. At first the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AsiaOnstage, Jun 6, 2019.

1. The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) I used with Windows 7 was not compatible...

The printer (HP deskjet 3050 J610) I used with windows 7 was not compatible with Windows 10 until I downloaded an HP printer driver. At first the printer and scanner worked beautifully. I could choose to either the printer or the scanner in the same icon. To day, to my surprise, the printer icon disappeared from my desktop. I downloaded the DJ3050-J610 driver and installed again. But the printer/scanner is not the same as before.

The scanner is not readily available after clicking on the printer icon to open it. It can only be found after click to open HP All-in-One printer remote (Wondows 8.1+ ) and choose the connection option ( USB001)" A new page will open, “Scan“ with 5 options: “Print Documents", "Print Photos", "HP Help &Support" and "Print Setting".

At this point, I can click on "scan" to activate the scanning function. It is cumbersome. And it does not show a window for different choices.

My questions are: (1) how to make the scanner easily available like before, without going through all the steps? (2) Can I put an I cone of the icon? (3) How do I bring back jd

:)

AsiaOnstage, Jun 6, 2019
  2. SarahKong Win User

connecting my hp deskjet 3050 printer and scanner to my laptop

Have you tried removing the device and reinstalling the printer with the drivers?

Drivers...
    https://www.support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-des...

Sometimes the windows updates mess up hardware drivers and even though you did this before it might not to be done again.

SarahKong, Jun 6, 2019
  3. How do I install HP deskjet j610 series onto windows 10

I have a Acer Aspire E 15 PC, with windows 10 installed and working. How do I now install HP Deskjet 3050 all in one j610 series?

Keith and GeraldineBlackie, Jun 6, 2019
  4. The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) I used with Windows 7 was not compatible...

How do I install HP deskjet j610 series onto windows 10

Thank you ,now installed and working

Keith and GeraldineBlackie, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) I used with Windows 7 was not compatible...

1. The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) I used with Windows 7 was not compatible... - Similar Threads - printer scanner copier

2. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  3. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  4. error C:/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series/bin/HPStatusBL.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error C:/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series/bin/HPStatusBL.dll: ACER windows 11every time I start, I see this message. ;error C:/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series/bin/HPStatusBL.dllI deleted everything related to HP from my computer, I cleared all cookies, I made system reovery, I installed the latest updates of everything I...
  5. error C:/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series/bin/HPStatusBL.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error C:/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series/bin/HPStatusBL.dll: ACER windows 11every time I start, I see this message. ;error C:/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series/bin/HPStatusBL.dllI deleted everything related to HP from my computer, I cleared all cookies, I made system reovery, I installed the latest updates of everything I...
  6. HP Deskjet 3050 J610 prints partial document first, then full document after hitting print...

HP Deskjet 3050 J610 prints partial document first, then full document after hitting print...: Hi - when I print a document, my HP deskjet prints only a small portion of the document. When I hit print a second time, it prints the full document. It does this every time, regardless of the file type. Very strange. I've checked the settings and I don't have a page...
  7. HP Deskjet 3050 J610

HP Deskjet 3050 J610: HP Deskjet 3050 J610 will not connect to my new router tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-3050-j610/eb9325d1-87dd-4aa3-b6d0-69be79d869f6
  8. Windows 10 and HP PSC500 printer/scanner/copier

Windows 10 and HP PSC500 printer/scanner/copier: Is there any way to connect an HP PSC printer/scanner/copier to a computer with Windows 10? Do I need a Microsoft driver to make this work? Thanks in advance for your answer. Charles Pittsburgh...
  9. Canon MB2250 Printer/scanner/copier

Canon MB2250 Printer/scanner/copier: Hi Yesterday I went to scan a document and was presented with an error telling me that I did not have permission to access that file. I tried a few things and installed the Microsoft APP which worked and I managed to get the scan done. I decided to investigate the issue...
  10. The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) used with Windows 10.

The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) used with Windows 10.: The printer/ scanner/copier, HP deskjet3050 J610, I used with windows 7 was not compatible with Windows 10 until I downloaded an HP printer driver. At first the printer and scanner worked beautifully. I could choose either the printer or the scanner under the same icon....