Windows 10: the printing on my screen is too light

Discus and support the printing on my screen is too light in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My display is too light to read. How can I change the color to a dark gray, it's a very light gray.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by carolbrown3, Oct 28, 2018.

1. the printing on my screen is too light

My display is too light to read. How can I change the color to a dark gray, it's a very light gray.

:)

carolbrown3, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 28, 2018
  3. print display is too light

the print on my screen is too light

Richard Alderman, Oct 28, 2018
  4. the printing on my screen is too light

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

the printing on my screen is too light

1. the printing on my screen is too light - Similar Threads - printing screen too

2. Printing too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing too small: I have a new dell computer and it prints too small on my Epson et-8500. My other computer prints fine surface pro. Ever since the windows update the print size has been screwed up on the dell. What's the deal?...
  3. Text on websites is too light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text on websites is too light: Wiin 11I have adjusted the font, but the only thing it corrects is mine.The text on almost all websites - is too faint and difficult to read.Not contrast, because that doesn't affect the issue.The websites look completely washed out and I cannot seem to find the answer that...
  4. Text on websites is too light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text on websites is too light: Wiin 11I have adjusted the font, but the only thing it corrects is mine.The text on almost all websites - is too faint and difficult to read.Not contrast, because that doesn't affect the issue.The websites look completely washed out and I cannot seem to find the answer that...
  5. my screen too light

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    my screen too light: what settings do you go to to make your screen lighter or darker thanks 174800
  6. screen is too light text washes out

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen is too light text washes out: pages, especially with smaller text seems washed out. I have tried changing brightness/contrast settings on my monitor but it still does not help DELL S2419H I did not see a suitable adjustment in the "personalization" area...
  7. HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light: Hello. I know this printer is ancient and slow but I don't know why it prints too light lately (black isn't black but gray). I have checked configuration and economode is turned off. I also reset settings. Any ideas? Maybe the cartrigde is almost empty or failing (but it...
  8. camera light is too dark

camera light is too dark: My Surface Pro camera light is so dark, I can barely be seen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-light-is-too-dark/0c305304-8c1e-4898-a6d4-6b0415678432
  9. Print on screen is too light

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print on screen is too light: The print on my laptop screen is too light. I need it to be darker so I can read it with my poor eyesight. How do I make the print darker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-screen-is-too-light/d0f29100-921f-45ef-ac81-37cc0230536d
  10. Light printing

Light printing: Printing from Wordpad or emails is always unacceptably light. Printing from web sites (Color & Black) is normal. Appreciate comments. Dick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/light-printing/02312628-0163-4265-979a-694660da2eb4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. print on screen is too light