Windows 10: The problem is that I can not reinstall a new OS 10 online as the computer Automatic Repair...

Discus and support The problem is that I can not reinstall a new OS 10 online as the computer Automatic Repair... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It started with an endless loop of HELP windows and Edge new loop of windows, and some keyboard misbehavior, and the MS security as well as AVG did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amnon MichaelCohen, Jun 10, 2019.

1. The problem is that I can not reinstall a new OS 10 online as the computer Automatic Repair...

It started with an endless loop of HELP windows and Edge new loop of windows, and some keyboard misbehavior, and the MS security as well as AVG did not find anything wrong, but a cleanup was needed.

Anyhow, the problem got so bad that I can not reinstall a new Windows Pro 10 after the last update and security update because the computer Automatic Repair is also not able to help.

NOTE: They did not add the option of reinstalling from the help options, for us who already have OS 10.

Seems like only paying for new OS on DISKS of USB install may be the only way to use my computer, with the loss of all I had on it, a very sad place to be as a Mac User...

Yes, if I did not have my Macs, you would have not known or able to help me!

Where is my savior?

:)

Amnon MichaelCohen, Jun 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Fail

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages when your computer is attempting to perform the Automatic Repair?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps on this article
    to troubleshoot black screen issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Jun 10, 2019
  4. The problem is that I can not reinstall a new OS 10 online as the computer Automatic Repair...

HELP! Windows 10 automatic repair couldn't repair PC. Details below

Hi Matthew,

As you are facing issue withAutomatic Repair, we would assist you for sure.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details

• I tried system restore” What is the error exact error message you received?

If automatic repair fails, you may try to repair them using these commands through Command Prompt under Advanced Options. Follow the steps:

Since you have done most of the troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to try repairing the Boot Configuration Data through the command prompt by following the steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you re-built the boot record by following the below commands and check if it helps.

You will have to use Windows 10 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.

• bootrec /fixmbr

• bootrec /fixboot

• bootrec /scanos

• bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

The problem is that I can not reinstall a new OS 10 online as the computer Automatic Repair...

1. The problem is that I can not reinstall a new OS 10 online as the computer Automatic Repair... - Similar Threads - problem reinstall online

2. Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Problem: i tried all this way startup settings startup repair command from uninstall update but i didn't get any solutionI watch some videos related to this topic on YouTube how can I fix this problem but I didn't find any solution...
  3. Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Problem: i tried all this way startup settings startup repair command from uninstall update but i didn't get any solutionI watch some videos related to this topic on YouTube how can I fix this problem but I didn't find any solution...
  4. Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Problems

Windows 10 Automatic Repair Problems: I got the Windows 10 automatic update. It was updating during the morning, then we discovered there was an error. Tried everything from blue screen, even rebooted PC. Someone posted about this, but we already tried the steps there, but no luck.The text below stops...
  6. Automatic Repair Problem

Automatic Repair Problem: When I was Attending my Online Class then Wifi disconnects then, I reconnects it, then it doesn't has internet access. So, I ran the troubleshoot and it showed that it is fixed and resets network then a dialogue box showed up and says shutdown in 5 min. Then I restarted my...
  7. Automatic repair problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic repair problem: Hi everyone, I have a problem : When a turn on my PC windows doesn't start, and I have a blue screen with "Automatic repair" (translate from french "Réparation automatique") Someone can help me ? submitted by /u/_M0rty_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 automatic repair problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 automatic repair problems: * I am having the same problem as this, what should I do to not lose any of my files, I need them for my school I recently received the Windows 10 creators automatic update. It seemed to work fine the first time I booted up my laptop, but the 2nd time I got this message;...
  9. AUTOMATIC REPAIR PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AUTOMATIC REPAIR PROBLEM: Hello guys, I’ve been facing this problem after i had done a stupid thing of (image restoring of ios on a usb) and since that i’ve been facing this automatic repair loop. i’ve tried everything which is mentioned in youtube videos and now i don’t know what to do so pls help...
  10. Automatic repair problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair problem: I recently installed a new motherboard and i have to install windows again. Problem is during automatic repair, it just loops forever. Never goes to trouble shoot or anything. Just forever looping automatic repair loading screen. 85660