Windows 10: the problem with desktop

Discus and support the problem with desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; everytime i restart or sleep my pc it alphabetically sorts all my apps and its annoying as shit. help me! 59932 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WillyBo, Aug 11, 2016.

1. WillyBo Win User

the problem with desktop

everytime i restart or sleep my pc it alphabetically sorts all my apps and its annoying as shit. help me!

:)

WillyBo, Aug 11, 2016

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Aug 11, 2016
  3. stvasilev Win User
    problem with sync - problem on the desktop

I whant to sync my contacts.

The sync starts normaly and then an error appears: ActiveSync encountered a problem on the desktop.

What does it mean and what to do to sync my contacts?

stvasilev, Aug 11, 2016
Thema:

the problem with desktop

1. the problem with desktop - Similar Threads - problem desktop

2. Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen: I have multiple Sticky Notes spread across my desktop screen. Why is it when I do a restart and the desktop appears as normal....all of my sticky notes default to the top left corner of the screen and not to their original position I had them on my desktop screen? Also, for...
  3. Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen: I have multiple Sticky Notes spread across my desktop screen. Why is it when I do a restart and the desktop appears as normal....all of my sticky notes default to the top left corner of the screen and not to their original position I had them on my desktop screen? Also, for...
  4. Problems with Login On Desktop PCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Login On Desktop PCs: Good Day to everybodySince we changed computers we have on those computers problem with userprofile-service In Windows 11. When a user is starting the computer and tries to login he get the message "Fehler bei Anmeldung des Dienstes Benutzerprofildienst. Das Benutzerprofi...
  5. Problems with Login On Desktop PCs

Problems with Login On Desktop PCs: Good Day to everybodySince we changed computers we have on those computers problem with userprofile-service In Windows 11. When a user is starting the computer and tries to login he get the message "Fehler bei Anmeldung des Dienstes Benutzerprofildienst. Das Benutzerprofi...
  6. My Dell desktop has a problem with ASP.net.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell desktop has a problem with ASP.net.: When I run Any program on my Dell Desktop the ASP.net locks out the program and asks for a password. It does not matter what program and i cannot search for the ASP.net as it comes up asking for password. What is this?...
  7. My Dell desktop has a problem with ASP.net.

My Dell desktop has a problem with ASP.net.: When I run Any program on my Dell Desktop the ASP.net locks out the program and asks for a password. It does not matter what program and i cannot search for the ASP.net as it comes up asking for password. What is this?...
  8. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  9. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  10. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade