Windows 10: the problem with desktop

Discus and support the problem with desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; everytime i restart or sleep my pc it alphabetically sorts all my apps and its annoying as shit. help me! 59932 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WillyBo, Aug 11, 2016.

1. WillyBo Win User

the problem with desktop

everytime i restart or sleep my pc it alphabetically sorts all my apps and its annoying as shit. help me!

:)

WillyBo, Aug 11, 2016

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Aug 11, 2016
  3. stvasilev Win User
    problem with sync - problem on the desktop

I whant to sync my contacts.

The sync starts normaly and then an error appears: ActiveSync encountered a problem on the desktop.

What does it mean and what to do to sync my contacts?

stvasilev, Aug 11, 2016
Thema:

the problem with desktop

1. the problem with desktop - Similar Threads - problem desktop

2. desktop icon spacing problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop icon spacing problem: Windows updated my computer and now the spacing between the desktop icons is huge, and I do not want to dig into the registry editor to solve this because it is annoying. Does Mircosoft made something in the settings panel which allows users to adjust the desktop icon...
  3. Desktop Icons - Problem remembering icon positioning + random sorting

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons - Problem remembering icon positioning + random sorting: Hi all, I have a small issue where every once in a while my desktop icons would not remember their previous position, and I had to sort them again. This problem still occurs, but now I can even reproduce the issue 100% by moving 1 set icon to a new position that will cause...
  4. Windows 10 pro desktop problem

Windows 10 pro desktop problem: [ATTACH] My windows showing test mode. What is the problem? How can it be deactivate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-desktop-problem/7e88f78f-1913-401c-8859-017257901a91
  5. Constant refreshing-desktop problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant refreshing-desktop problem.: Hello, i have a problem with my keyboard/windows i don't really know te cause. Whenever i push "h" or "g" button my screen constantly refreshes itself but when i press "j" it stops, it's the same with "up arrow key" and "down arrow key" one starts refreshing the other stops...
  6. 1903.116 remote desktop problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    1903.116 remote desktop problems: All computers are same specs: HP Elite 8000 4GB RAM - with SSD. Client machines that I'm having problems with are both running WIN10 1903.116. (Fresh install not Upgrade) If I try and RDP (over VPN or LAN) to computer I get a connection, can see the bar at the top of screen...
  7. Recent Patch Problem - No Icons on Desktop - How do you fix this?

Recent Patch Problem - No Icons on Desktop - How do you fix this?: It might be a recent patch, but not certain. Desktop link in C:\ProgramData seems to be broken. Checking the link points to C:\Users\Public Desktop Clicking on link "C:\ProgramData\Desktop is not accessible. Access is denied." Checking properties doesn't show link...
  8. Problem about starting a program then switch desktop

Problem about starting a program then switch desktop: When you start some program such as Word, if you switch to another desktop (i.e. ctrl+Win+RightArrow) immediately, finally the program will show up in that desktop even it has showed the splash screen in the previous desktop. Then we need to move it back to the previous...
  9. Boot up problem on wndows 10 desktop machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot up problem on wndows 10 desktop machine: Hello I am having a problem booting my machine. After turning it on The machine starts gut then stops at the screen displaying "Initialising USB Controllers" with no beeps from the computer.. there is no further response from the computer. can anybody help with this error....
  10. Boot up problem on wibdows 10 desktop machin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot up problem on wibdows 10 desktop machin: Hello I am having a problem booting my machine. After turning it on The machine starts gut then stops at the screen displaying "Initialising USB Controllers" with no beeps from the computer.. there is no further repose from the computer. can anybody help with this error....