Windows 10: The problem with S mode.

Discus and support The problem with S mode. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So, I updated my computer to S mode because it boosts performance and later I wanted to switch out of it because I couldn't download things off of the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Joro72, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Joro72 Win User

The problem with S mode.

So, I updated my computer to S mode because it boosts performance and later I wanted to switch out of it because I couldn't download things off of the web. After a bit of research I find out I am supposed to use Microsoft store to change out of it, sounds simple enough, I go to switch out of s mode to find out ; there's no Microsoft store on my computer. So, now I cant Install microsoft store off of chrome because of S mode and I can't disable it. What could I do to fix this?

:)

Joro72, Apr 19, 2022

2. Safe mode problem

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• By saying that you have a "Safe mode problem," did you mean to say that your computer is stuck in Safe mode or are you unable to boot it to Safe mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to resolve your concern?

If this is caused by recent programs installed on your computer, then we suggest you to run
    System Restore to revert your system files to an earlier date. To run System Restore, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • On the run command box, type "RSTRUI.EXE" and hit enter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Make sure that you choose the restore point date when your computer was working fine. Please be advised that programs and applications installed on your computer after the restore point will be removed.

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Apr 19, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 19, 2022
  4. The problem with S mode.

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 19, 2022
Thema:

The problem with S mode.

1. The problem with S mode. - Similar Threads - problem mode

2. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC: Recently, i built my first PC but unfortunately i have faced some issues, at first i couldnt boot the PC at all when trying to use a USB 3.0 for my windows installation media however, after having cleaning that initial installation in Command Prompt and trying to use a USB...
  3. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC: Recently, i built my first PC but unfortunately i have faced some issues, at first i couldnt boot the PC at all when trying to use a USB 3.0 for my windows installation media however, after having cleaning that initial installation in Command Prompt and trying to use a USB...
  4. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Night light mode problem on photoshop

Night light mode problem on photoshop: I had the night light problem in photos app before, then I fixed it in color management as the website said. Now the photoshop has the same problem and I cannot fix it nor I can undo what I did. This has broken by work schedule and I need a solution ASAP....
  6. Night light mode problem on photoshop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light mode problem on photoshop: I had the night light problem in photos app before, then I fixed it in color management as the website said. Now the photoshop has the same problem and I cannot fix it nor I can undo what I did. This has broken by work schedule and I need a solution ASAP....
  7. Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10: Hi,1. I created a program in Windows XP years ago. When it is installed on Windows 10 without setting compatibility mode, the data created from the program is stored in an unexpected place that I cannot find. I know how to fix this problem by setting compatibility mode to XP...
  8. Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10: Hi,1. I created a program in Windows XP years ago. When it is installed on Windows 10 without setting compatibility mode, the data created from the program is stored in an unexpected place that I cannot find. I know how to fix this problem by setting compatibility mode to XP...
  9. Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10

10. Problems with administrator status after switching from windows 11 home S mode

Problems with administrator status after switching from windows 11 home S mode: I switched out from windows 11 home S mode. It went OK, but now I had to perform an administrator level task disabling core integration and I could not. I am the only user of the computer, and the account info says I am administrator. Still, the disable button is inactive and...