Windows 10: The procedure entry point FinishOVDXDriver could not be located in OVBaseIF.dll

Discus and support The procedure entry point FinishOVDXDriver could not be located in OVBaseIF.dll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Scanner Mouse app (https://dacuda.com) cannot be started on Windows 10 1903. The reason is that FinishOVDXDriver function could not be found in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArusHakobyan, May 27, 2019.

1. The procedure entry point FinishOVDXDriver could not be located in OVBaseIF.dll

Scanner Mouse app (https://dacuda.com) cannot be started on Windows 10 1903.
    The reason is that FinishOVDXDriver function could not be found in the dll, but in fact the function exists and there is no issue with the dll usage on other versions of Windows.

Can you please check what is the issue with dll?
    What is changed in the latest OS version which can cause the issue?

:)

ArusHakobyan, May 27, 2019

2. "The procedure entry point uplay_user_getnameutf8 could not be located in the dynamic link library uplay_r1_loader64.dll",please solve the error

the procedure entry point uplay_user_getnameutf8 could not be located in the dynamic link library uplay_r1_loader64.dll

while running farcry4

rohankanwar, May 27, 2019
  3. The procedure entry point __vcrt_cleanup_type_info_names could not be located in the dynamic link library VCRUNTIME140.dll

I'm still getting the "The procedure entry point __vcrt_cleanup_type_info_names could not be located in the dynamic link library VCRUNTIME140.dll"
    error even though i installed VS c++ 2015, how can i fix it please?

CASHMoney_, May 27, 2019
  4. TheHusk Win User

The procedure entry point FinishOVDXDriver could not be located in OVBaseIF.dll

The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located. Error: The Pprocedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll".

I just replaced my r9 280 with a gtx 960 and now im getting an error when launching skyrim saying "The Pprocedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll". I think there is something
    wrong with the d3d11.dll file but I don't really know how to fix it3

OP - The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located

TheHusk, May 27, 2019
Thema:

The procedure entry point FinishOVDXDriver could not be located in OVBaseIF.dll

1. The procedure entry point FinishOVDXDriver could not be located in OVBaseIF.dll - Similar Threads - procedure entry point

2. The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link...: I was trying to play a game on my PC and this happened... how can I fix the problem?also note that it is a Windows XP PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-procedure-entry-point-releasesrwlockexclusive/100826bc-b583-47e1-a232-359d5a03e93c
  3. The procedure entry point SetThreadDpiAwarenessConyext could not be located in the dynamic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The procedure entry point SetThreadDpiAwarenessConyext could not be located in the dynamic...: The procedure entry point SetThreadDpiAwarenessConyext could not be located in the dynamic link library E:\call of duty_retail_\bootstrappercrashhandler.exeKindly explain the solution in layman's term....
  4. The procedure entry point SetThreadDpiAwarenessConyext could not be located in the dynamic...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The procedure entry point SetThreadDpiAwarenessConyext could not be located in the dynamic...: The procedure entry point SetThreadDpiAwarenessConyext could not be located in the dynamic link library E:\call of duty_retail_\bootstrappercrashhandler.exeKindly explain the solution in layman's term....
  5. The procedure entry point SspiUnmarshalAuthldentity could not be located in the dynamic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The procedure entry point SspiUnmarshalAuthldentity could not be located in the dynamic...: The procedure entry point SspiUnmarshalAuthldentity could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\22.089.0426.0003_1\FileSyncSessions.dll....
  6. The procedure entry point SspiUnmarshalAuthldentity could not be located in the dynamic...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The procedure entry point SspiUnmarshalAuthldentity could not be located in the dynamic...: The procedure entry point SspiUnmarshalAuthldentity could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\22.089.0426.0003_1\FileSyncSessions.dll....
  7. The procedure entry point SspiUnmarshalAuthldentity could not be located in the dynamic...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. procedure entry point av-buffer_create not located in DLL library

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    procedure entry point av-buffer_create not located in DLL library: I keep getting this error today when I try to open my Slack app. It was working perfectly last week. Today I went to add another channel on the app, and BAM it throws this error. I have uninstalled the app and re-installed it, same error every time. I have used the...
  9. The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 News
    The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]This post will help you if you receive an error message – Entry point not found, The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library on your Windows computer. This error can occur if a program [...] This post The procedure entry point...
  10. The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link lib

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link lib: So here is the whole Story folks, which i am having more than 2 weeks problems with :'( 1.) I downloaded a game (PayDay2) on Steam via friends account (he is using discord and some sdk, one of them is also discordrpc) 2) i tried to start the game but it was saying: @...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fINISHovdxdRIVER

2. ovbaself.dll

3. iriscan mouse ovbaseif.dll

4. OVBaseIF.dll,
  5. OVDXDRIVER,
  6. finishovdx driver,
  7. Finish OVDXDriver,
  8. ovbaseif,
  9. finishovdxdriver introuvable,
  10. finishovdx,
  11. scanner mouse entry point not found,