Windows 10: the procedure entry point ?getActivationProperty@Runtime@QV4@SA_KPEAUExecutionEngine@2@H@Z

Discus and support the procedure entry point ?getActivationProperty@Runtime@QV4@SA_KPEAUExecutionEngine@2@H@Z in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; the procedure entry point ?getActivationProperty@Runtime@QV4@SA_KPEAUExecutionEngine@2@H@Z How do I fix this? Thank you for the help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamWombles, Jan 13, 2020.

1. the procedure entry point ?getActivationProperty@Runtime@QV4@SA_KPEAUExecutionEngine@2@H@Z

the procedure entry point ?getActivationProperty@Runtime@QV4@SA_KPEAUExecutionEngine@2@H@Z

How do I fix this?

Thank you for the help

:)

WilliamWombles, Jan 13, 2020
  2. reckt Win User

This procedure entry point ?GetHeapStatistics@Isolate@v8@@QEAAXPEAVHeapStatistics@2@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library

This procedure entry point ?GetHeapStatistics@Isolate@v8@@QEAAXPEAVHeapStatistics@2@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library

Help please

reckt, Jan 13, 2020
  3. reckt Win User
    This procedure entry point ? GetHeapStatistic@Isoloate@v8@@QEAAXPEAVHeapStatistics@2@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library

Please help with this error

Code:
    This procedure entry point ? GetHeapStatistic@Isoloate@v8@@QEAAXPEAVHeapStatistics@2@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library

reckt, Jan 13, 2020
  4. the procedure entry point ?getActivationProperty@Runtime@QV4@SA_KPEAUExecutionEngine@2@H@Z

Procedure entry point error

I get an error while running FIFA 17 in my pc. The error reads " The procedure entry point

?create@Task@@SAPEAV12@PEAVScene@2@PEBVVect 0r 3@2@1PEAVAllocator@2@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SysWoW64\fifa17" can someone help me?

AshwinPremkumar, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

the procedure entry point ?getActivationProperty@Runtime@QV4@SA_KPEAUExecutionEngine@2@H@Z

1. the procedure entry point ?getActivationProperty@Runtime@QV4@SA_KPEAUExecutionEngine@2@H@Z - Similar Threads - procedure entry point

2. WerFault.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ImmUnlockl C could not be...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WerFault.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ImmUnlockl C could not be...: Actually today evening I did a update by clicking the option “update and restart” and turned of the computer, and while Turing it back on after a hour later I get a screen pop up with message “WerFault.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ImmUnlockl C could...
  3. WerFault.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ImmUnlockl C could not be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WerFault.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ImmUnlockl C could not be...: Actually today evening I did a update by clicking the option “update and restart” and turned of the computer, and while Turing it back on after a hour later I get a screen pop up with message “WerFault.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ImmUnlockl C could...
  4. Express.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ?_Winerror_map@std@@YAHH@Z...

Express.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ?_Winerror_map@std@@YAHH@Z...: Can not run Quicken at all since getting this Windows Error on boot up. Express.exe – Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ?_Winerror_map@std@@YAHH@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library...
  5. Procedure Entry point not found

Procedure Entry point not found: Hey...I can't open my amd radeon settings as it shows,"Entry point not found" what to do ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/procedure-entry-point-not-found/31d3e794-0744-4b8b-9776-eeb31ccffcaa
  6. the procedure entry point d3dkmtsubmitpresentblttohwqueue

the procedure entry point d3dkmtsubmitpresentblttohwqueue: Today i upgraded my windows from windows 7 to win10 pro. But when i open some software like photoshop,Blender then i got error of missing .dll files then i download dll and place them them now another error comes the procedure entry point d3dkmtsubmitpresentblttohwqueue...
  7. This procedure entry point ?GetHeapStatistics@Isolate@v8@@QEAAXPEAVHeapStatis tics@2@@Z...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This procedure entry point ?GetHeapStatistics@Isolate@v8@@QEAAXPEAVHeapStatis tics@2@@Z...: This procedure entry point ?GetHeapStatistics@Isolate@v8@@QEAAXPEAVHeapStatistics@2@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-procedure-entry-point/dee4397c-0296-42f9-a2f1-adaf259f7ed3"
  8. This procedure entry point ? GetHeapStatistic@Isoloate@v8@@QEAAXPEAVHeapStatist ics@2@@Z...

This procedure entry point ? GetHeapStatistic@Isoloate@v8@@QEAAXPEAVHeapStatist ics@2@@Z...: Please help with this error This procedure entry point ? GetHeapStatistic@Isoloate@v8@@QEAAXPEAVHeapStatistics@2@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library...
  9. The procedure entry point not found

The procedure entry point not found: i have seen this question answered before, but i was told it was different for every message, so im trying to figure out how to solve this one: The procedure entry point UnityMain could not be located in the dynamic link F:\Games\The Files Of The...
  10. Procedure Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Customization
    Procedure Entry Point Not Found: Can somebody tell me what this means?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/what-is-this/360c37ce-5b4c-48b5-b0fa-85e275cf5936

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get activation property@runtime

2. get activation property @runtime@qv4

3. OVBaseIF.dll

4. ?getActivationProperty@Runtime@QV4@@SA_KPEAUExecutionEngine@2@H@Z,
  5. the procedure entry point get activation