Windows 10: The procedure entry point not found

Discus and support The procedure entry point not found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have seen this question answered before, but i was told it was different for every message, so im trying to figure out how to solve this one: The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Icymayhem2, Nov 26, 2018.

1. The procedure entry point not found

i have seen this question answered before, but i was told it was different for every message, so im trying to figure out how to solve this one: The procedure entry point UnityMain could not be located in the dynamic link F:\Games\The Files Of The Games\Enter.the.Gungeon.v2.0.12\EtG.exe

:)

Icymayhem2, Nov 26, 2018
  2. AzizEisa Win User

Procedure Entry Point u32GetMUI_TVststen

I have Windows 7 Ultimate installed in my laptop. I tried to open Ulead Corel VideoStudio Pro X4, but I keep receiving a popup saying Vstudio.exe - Entry Point Not Found. The procedure entry point u32GetMUI_TVsystem could not be located in the dynamic
    link library u32Comm.dll. How can I get this missing file back and reinstall in my laptop. However, I tried to restore from Recycle Bin Folder, but it doesn't exist.

AzizEisa, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Multiple Entry Points Not Found

Since the last major Win 10 update, I get multiple error messages stating that entry points in various dll's are not found every time I boot up. Sometimes there are only three messages, other times there are four, all from this list:

All Dynamic Link Libraries were found where they were expected to be.

#1 The procedure entry point strncpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\Comdlg32.dll

#2 The procedure entry point _itoa_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll

#3 The procedure entry point _ftol2 could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\WINSPOOL.DRV

# 4 The procedure entry point memcpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll

# 5 The procedure entry point _except_handler4_common could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\OLE32.dll

SFC scan found no problems. Driver Talent found no problems.

Leon Gauthier, Nov 26, 2018
  4. The procedure entry point not found

Procedure entry point error

I get an error while running FIFA 17 in my pc. The error reads " The procedure entry point

?create@Task@@SAPEAV12@PEAVScene@2@PEBVVect 0r 3@2@1PEAVAllocator@2@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SysWoW64\fifa17" can someone help me?

AshwinPremkumar, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

The procedure entry point not found

1. The procedure entry point not found - Similar Threads - procedure entry point

2. WerFault.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ImmUnlockl C could not be...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WerFault.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ImmUnlockl C could not be...: Actually today evening I did a update by clicking the option “update and restart” and turned of the computer, and while Turing it back on after a hour later I get a screen pop up with message “WerFault.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ImmUnlockl C could...
  3. The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL...: HI Guys, I need some help.I can't install TIDAL on Windows 10 64bit desktop. I get the error:The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL "C:\Users\\Wolfgang\AppData\Local\TIDAL\app-2.34.2\TIDAL.exe".Any idea how to fix this?...
  4. The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL...: HI Guys, I need some help.I can't install TIDAL on Windows 10 64bit desktop. I get the error:The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL "C:\Users\\Wolfgang\AppData\Local\TIDAL\app-2.34.2\TIDAL.exe".Any idea how to fix this?...
  5. The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. The procedure entry point iswspace could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The procedure entry point iswspace could not be found: I turned off my pc for awhile and turned it back on only for multiple instances of the entry point not found error. All if which had to do with "iswspace" not being located in the C:\Windows\Microsoft\.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clr.dll. I have not seen anyone talk about this...
  7. The procedure entry point iswspace could not be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The procedure entry point iswspace could not be found: I turned off my pc for awhile and turned it back on only for multiple instances of the entry point not found error. All if which had to do with "iswspace" not being located in the C:\Windows\Microsoft\.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clr.dll. I have not seen anyone talk about this...
  8. The procedure entry point iswspace could not be found

9. Procedure Entry point not found

Procedure Entry point not found: Hey...I can't open my amd radeon settings as it shows,"Entry point not found" what to do ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/procedure-entry-point-not-found/31d3e794-0744-4b8b-9776-eeb31ccffcaa
  10. Procedure Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Customization
    Procedure Entry Point Not Found: Can somebody tell me what this means?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/what-is-this/360c37ce-5b4c-48b5-b0fa-85e275cf5936