Windows 10: The process cannot access the file...

Discus and support The process cannot access the file... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I get this message every time I try to use this file and have no idea why. Not sure if I am asking in the right place but I guess I will soon find out!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jack Roams, Oct 7, 2018.

1. The process cannot access the file...

I get this message every time I try to use this file and have no idea why. Not sure if I am asking in the right place but I guess I will soon find out!

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\PTE Patch\Log\Mode.ini' because it is being used by another process.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
    at System.IO.File.WriteAllLines(String path, String[] contents)
    at League_Switcher.Form1.Button12_Click_1(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3163.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    PTE Patch 2019
    Assembly Version: 2.0.1.4
    Win32 Version: 2.0.1.4
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/PRO%20EVOLUTION%20SOCCER%202019/PTE%20Patch%202019.exe
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3151.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3160.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

:)

Jack Roams, Oct 7, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 7, 2018
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Recover access database

Looks like you will need to rebuild the whole thing but at least you have the data still, right?
    EDIT: Wait did you try this?

Convert a database to the Access 2007 file format

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/a...-the-access-2007-file-format-HA010048406.aspx

You cannot convert a replicated database to the Office Access 2007 file format. However, you can use Access 2007 to create a replica of a database that is formatted in either the Access 2000 or the Access 2002 - 2003 file format.

More copy and paste:
    [paste:font size="5"]Convert an Access 97 database, Convert an Access 95 database, or Convert an Access 2.0 database.
    • Click the Microsoft Office Button
      The process cannot access the file... [​IMG]
      , point to Save As, and then, under Save the database in another format, click the file format to which you want to convert.
    • If any database objects are open when you use the Save Database As command, Access prompts you to close them prior to creating the copy. Click Yes to make Access close the objects, or click No to cancel the entire process. If needed, Access will also prompt you to save any changes.
    • In the Save As dialog box, type a file name in the File name box, and then click Save.
    Access creates the copy of the database, and then opens the copy. Access automatically closes the original database.

Here is a short and sweet version: http://www.ehow.com/how_7339817_convert-2003-database-access-2007.html

DRDNA, Oct 7, 2018
  4. pyramid10 Win User

The process cannot access the file...

Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

The process cannot access the file...

1. The process cannot access the file... - Similar Threads - process cannot access

2. error 0x80070021: the process cannot access the file because another process has locked a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0x80070021: the process cannot access the file because another process has locked a...: Hello Everyone,This is Tarek. I am trying to move my files to the NAS Storage folder, My files contain 3D max files. but each time I tried to move the folders, this error showed up error 0x80070021: the process cannot access the file because another process has locked a...
  3. error 0x80070021: the process cannot access the file because another process has locked a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 0x80070021: the process cannot access the file because another process has locked a...: Hello Everyone,This is Tarek. I am trying to move my files to the NAS Storage folder, My files contain 3D max files. but each time I tried to move the folders, this error showed up error 0x80070021: the process cannot access the file because another process has locked a...
  4. error 0x80070021: the process cannot access the file because another process has locked a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot access files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access files: I keep getting this error. It happened after I downloaded a script. Does anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-files/321d9219-ea6e-4de3-83f8-5e934aa74f51
  6. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: It says unable to open file for writing this never happen before but idk how to fix I watched yt videos on how to fix it but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-process-cannot-access-the-file-because-it-is/fdd31bc3-624a-4fca-b512-2d5763fd5dff
  7. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: I was using my Windows 10 PC and foolishly deleted a registry from regedit. This caused my system to go awry and since then I am facing the BSOD. I have tried resetting the system but the error 'There was a problem resetting your PC' came. I then tried: cd...
  8. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: Hello people, I get a strange error message every time I try to install haskell. My last attempt was trying to install it with the following command: choco install ghc --pre. The whole message is the following: C:\Windows\system32>choco install ghc --pre Chocolatey...
  9. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

in Windows 10 News
    The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: [ATTACH]It’s a known fact that if a file is already in use, it cannot […] This article The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Cannot install, delete or update an app. Process cannot access the file because it is being...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot install, delete or update an app. Process cannot access the file because it is being...: I had the sky go app on my laptop and all was well until it needed an update. When I tried to update I got an error message as pictured. I tried to delete sky go to reinstall it, but I can't delete it as it says that the file is open in the system, when it is not. I can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ptepatch assembly version 2.0.1.4

2. process cannot access file windows

3. pte patch 2019 selector process cannot access being used by other

4. pte patch 2019 mode.ini