Windows 10: The processor is not supported together with the Windows version that you are currently using

Discus and support The processor is not supported together with the Windows version that you are currently using in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you are someone who is using Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, Windows Server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 26, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

The processor is not supported together with the Windows version that you are currently using

The processor is not supported together with the Windows version that you are currently using Unsupported-Hardware-100x100.png
    If you are someone who is using Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation, Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter, Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise, Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard, [...]

This post The processor is not supported together with the Windows version that you are currently using is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 26, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 26, 2018
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Dec 26, 2018
  4. The processor is not supported together with the Windows version that you are currently using

Window 10 processor not supported

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you receiving any error while installing Windows 10?
    I would request you to refer to suggestions provided by Andre Da Costa replied
    on June 5, 2015

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

The processor is not supported together with the Windows version that you are currently using

1. The processor is not supported together with the Windows version that you are currently using - Similar Threads - processor supported together

2. "Processor isn't currently supported for windows 11"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Processor isn't currently supported for windows 11": My pc is much better than my brothers yet I cant upgrade to windows 11 due to my processor, and he has. Will my processor be supported eventually?Is it a bad idea to upgrade without it being supported?...
  3. "Processor isn't currently supported for windows 11"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Processor isn't currently supported for windows 11": My pc is much better than my brothers yet I cant upgrade to windows 11 due to my processor, and he has. Will my processor be supported eventually?Is it a bad idea to upgrade without it being supported?...
  4. "The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11." Will it be?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11." Will it be?: My Asus Laptop PC GL753VE Signature Edition has an Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU. It meets all the technical specs according to the PC Health Check, except that it is "not supported for Windows 11." Will this processor eventually be supported? Why wouldn't it be?...
  5. the processor isnt currently supported for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the processor isnt currently supported for windows 11: When I run PC Health Check it shows that my laptop meets all the system requirements to be able to upgrade to windows 11. However, my processor Intel Core i3 - 5157U is not on the list of windows 11 processors.Please can someone at microsoft add my processor to the list as...
  6. processor isnt currently supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    processor isnt currently supported: processor on approved list but pc health says processor not supported for win11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processor-isnt-currently-supported/7800ca0a-f1df-4e0c-9d2d-dece4c4440d4
  7. processor isnt currently supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    processor isnt currently supported: processor on approved list but pc health says processor not supported for win11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processor-isnt-currently-supported/7800ca0a-f1df-4e0c-9d2d-dece4c4440d4
  8. processor isnt currently supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Processor not "CURRENTLY" supported for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor not "CURRENTLY" supported for windows 11: Hello,The PC health checker states my processor isn't "CURRENTLY" suported for Windows 11 - but does this mean it may be in the future, or do I definitely need to buy replacement hardware?Any help would be appreciated.Thank you...
  10. Processor not "CURRENTLY" supported for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Processor not "CURRENTLY" supported for windows 11: Hello,The PC health checker states my processor isn't "CURRENTLY" suported for Windows 11 - but does this mean it may be in the future, or do I definitely need to buy replacement hardware?Any help would be appreciated.Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The processor is not supported together with the Windows version that you are currently using error when you scan or download Windows updates

2. server 2012 The processor is not supported together with the Windows version that you are currently using