Windows 10: The product code for my Windows 10 DVD upgrade is not working.

Discus and support The product code for my Windows 10 DVD upgrade is not working. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 via a DVD. The product code it came with is not working. What are my options?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LizzieBergamini, Mar 14, 2020.

1. The product code for my Windows 10 DVD upgrade is not working.

Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 via a DVD. The product code it came with is not working. What are my options?

:)

LizzieBergamini, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 14, 2020
  4. linhlz Win User

The product code for my Windows 10 DVD upgrade is not working.

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

The product code for my Windows 10 DVD upgrade is not working.

1. The product code for my Windows 10 DVD upgrade is not working. - Similar Threads - product code DVD

2. Product Code Windows not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Code Windows not working: I just bought a new Windows 11 download. The right version is downloaded, but the product code is not activating. The error it is giving is: 0xc004f050. I was not able to get into contact with the Windows support, I followed all self help articles. Pleae help me out what is...
  3. Product Code Windows not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Code Windows not working: I just bought a new Windows 11 download. The right version is downloaded, but the product code is not activating. The error it is giving is: 0xc004f050. I was not able to get into contact with the Windows support, I followed all self help articles. Pleae help me out what is...
  4. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work": I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home DVD from an Authorized Dealer. I am installing onto a new system. The product Key was covered by the scratch off decal when purchased. The scratch off was intact when purchased and until I unpackaged the disk for install this morning....
  5. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work": I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home DVD from an Authorized Dealer. I am installing onto a new system. The product Key was covered by the scratch off decal when purchased. The scratch off was intact when purchased and until I unpackaged the disk for install this morning....
  6. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Product Code Needed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Product Code Needed: Hi. We recently purchased 3 Microsoft Surface Go's and they were the consumer versions that included Windows 10 Home S mode. We have a Microsoft VLA and took the devices out of S Mode and tried to upgrade them to Windows 10 Pro via USB drive. The upgrade would not work no...
  8. My DvD player with Optiarc DVD RW AD-7700H is not working since upgrade to Windows 10 on my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My DvD player with Optiarc DVD RW AD-7700H is not working since upgrade to Windows 10 on my...: My DvD player with Optiarc DVD RW AD-7700H is not working since upgrade to Windows 10 on my Sanyo Vaio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dvd-player-with-optiarc-dvd-rw-ad-7700h-is-not/1324bd38-7f18-4cfd-ac27-b2e1516be465
  9. I upgraded to windows 10.Now dvd drive won't work -code 19.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I upgraded to windows 10.Now dvd drive won't work -code 19.: my dvd drive won't work anymore after I upgraded-code 19.how do you fix this? dvd drive shows up in device manager with a yellow icon .it doesn't show up in devices and drives...
  10. Windows 10 - Product Key/code Finder for upgraded version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 - Product Key/code Finder for upgraded version: Windows 10 - Product Key/code Finder for upgraded version I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Widows 8.1 (pre-installed) , on my "ACER Aspire E1 472P- 6491" laptop by taking advantage of the free upgrade offer and successfully activated Windows 10 . I therefore do not have...