Windows 10: The product key entered does not match any of the windows images available for...

Discus and support The product key entered does not match any of the windows images available for... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tried to install the image, get to the point I need to enter license key and after entering right key from the label on the bottom of the laptop I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kirilg, Jul 10, 2024.

1. kirilg Win User

The product key entered does not match any of the windows images available for...

Tried to install the image, get to the point I need to enter license key and after entering right key from the label on the bottom of the laptop I get an error message saying: "The product key entered does not match any of the windows images available for installation. Enter a different product key"I'm using Win11 Pro OEM versionTried to create PID.txt file with: [PID] Value=xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx, with license key itself - doesn't work.Tried to create ei.cfg file and write in it: [Channel] Retail

:)

kirilg, Jul 10, 2024
  2. 5t4rk Win User

Clean install Windows 10: The product key entered does not match any of the windows images available for installation. Enter a different product key

Thank you for the response.

My Windows 10 is activated.

The problem is when I tried to clean install, I got error message "The product key entered does not match any of the windows images available for installation. Enter a different product key".

I have followed the third link you gave me above which is the most similar to my issue.

There, Vinod Archak suggests:

• Make sure your PC is activated by going to the Settings >> Update & Security >> Activation.

If the activation has not completed, you can click the Activate Now button to complete the activation process.
    • Create your installation media for the appropriate edition of Windows 10 by clicking here.
    • Skip entering the product key during Windows 10 Setup. Windows 10 will activate online automatically on such devices. The skip option is only available when booting from media and launching Windows 10 setup.
    I have did the suggestions #1 and #2. But before "entering product key" page appear, I was got the error message.

The product key entered does not match any of the windows images available for... fe063034-959c-4e61-bc57-f5049a599890.jpg

The product key entered does not match any of the windows images available for... 47a38d89-3920-4cdc-aa76-26d87d814da7.png

5t4rk, Jul 10, 2024
  3. gaffers01 Win User
    "The product key entered does not match any of the Windows images available for installation. Enter a different product key."

Original title: Clean Windows 10 install

I have a Toshiba Laptop that had Windows 10 Home, but I needed to connect it to my work domain.

So I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 Professional.

I didn't have anything on my laptop so I completly wiped the HDD to start from new.

Now when I use my windows pro key it comes up with

"The product key entered does not match any of the Windows images available for installation. Enter a different product key."

So I then tried the "I don't have a product key" button, and this is where I'm stuck as it only gives me 2 operating systems to install which are PRO N and Home N this is where I'm obviously getting the previous problem as i have a PRO key.

any help is greatfully received.

gaffers01, Jul 10, 2024
  4. 5t4rk Win User

The product key entered does not match any of the windows images available for...

Clean install Windows 10: The product key entered does not match any of the windows images available for installation. Enter a different product key

I have a used Dell Inspiron 15 7537 which I have upgraded to Windows 10 (Home Edition) 64 bit and already activated. The I was about to clean install the Windows, I was downloading the ISO file of the same Windows version using Media Creation Tool and mounted
    it into my bootable USB.

Then I restart my computer and booting from the USB. I suddenly directed to Windows Setup page where I have to choose Language, Time and Currency and Keyboard or Input Method. But when I click the next button and then "Install Now" a popup message appear
    told me "The product key entered does not match any of the windows images available for installation. Enter a different product key". It didn't offer me to enter product key or Skip it. So how can I clean install my computer?

5t4rk, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

1. The product key entered does not match any of the windows images available for... - Similar Threads - product key entered

2. The product key entered does not match any of the windows images available for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The product key entered does not match any of the windows images available for...: Did everything from this article: https://woshub.com/create-custom-windows-image-preinstalled-apps/#comment-11977 Tried to install the image, get to the point I need to enter license key and after entering right key from the label on the bottom of the laptop I get an error...
  3. Problem with entering Product Key for Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with entering Product Key for Office: I recently reset my windows laptop. I had to reenter the Product Key for Office. I purchased this previously. I entered the Product Key and it says site cannot be reached. I hit reload and nothing. Troubleshooting does not reveal anything. I'm trying to gain access to some of...
  4. Unable to enter/change product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to enter/change product key: Hello, I am trying to enter my product key to activate windows on my newly built PC. When I try to click the link/page to enter/change my product key, I receive an error and the link does not work. It causes my PC to crash and the settings menu freezes. I purchased a product...
  5. Unable to enter/change product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to enter/change product key: Hello, I am trying to enter my product key to activate windows on my newly built PC. When I try to click the link/page to enter/change my product key, I receive an error and the link does not work. It causes my PC to crash and the settings menu freezes. I purchased a product...
  6. received product key for upgrade to education, entered product key, does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    received product key for upgrade to education, entered product key, does not work.: error - "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one 0x800f0805."Had previously attempted install: "Unable to upgrade your edition. Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the...
  7. The Product Key You Entered Didn't Work.Check The Product Key And Try Again,Or Enter A...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The Product Key You Entered Didn't Work.Check The Product Key And Try Again,Or Enter A...: I can't activate the serial key on my Windows 10 Prowith an error code:0xc0000022 whereas before it could, was this a virus malware? please answer me...
  8. Enter a Product key

Enter a Product key: I bought a labtop with window10 . I ran windows recovery to modify personal setting . Since then windows asks me to enter a product key . WHAT TO DO ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-a-product-key/db2c1a86-6b24-441a-b7b6-10eef32f0ed6"
  9. cannot enter the product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot enter the product key: I downloaded the product key software to view the product key of my device then I entered the product key to activate windows, then the error message 0x803FA067 and content could not activate windows on this device because you don 't have a valid product key or digital...
  10. Motherboard product key does not match the one in settings?

Motherboard product key does not match the one in settings?: Hi all, I've been using a Cube Mix Plus tablet that I bought new about a year ago, somehow I've failed to spot until now that the copy of Windows 10 installed on it is not activated. Troubleshoot tells me its "found a Windows 10 Home Digital Licence for this device running...