Windows 10: The Product Key has been Blocked

Discus and support The Product Key has been Blocked in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Team Support Microsoft,I have a problem with entering the original product key Windows 7 Profesional, I get a message saying "This copy of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AchmadPermana, Apr 26, 2022.

1. The Product Key has been Blocked

Dear Team Support Microsoft,I have a problem with entering the original product key Windows 7 Profesional, I get a message saying "This copy of Windows is not genuine" on a Windows 7 Profesional system and, when I enter the original product key I get "The product key you typed has been blocked, from use by Microsoft" Code:0xC004C003. Description : The activation server determined the specified product key has been blockedRegards & Thanks

:)

AchmadPermana, Apr 26, 2022
  2. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Apr 26, 2022
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Apr 26, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

The Product Key has been Blocked

un block product key

The SPECIFIED PRODUCT KEY BLOCKED error generally indicates a non-legit Product Key.

This may be an error, is the product key original to your PC or did you purchase it online?

DaveM121, Apr 26, 2022
Thema:

The Product Key has been Blocked

1. The Product Key has been Blocked - Similar Threads - Product Key has

2. how to restore a product key that has been deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to restore a product key that has been deleted: I lost my product key because I typed slmgr rearm in cmd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-a-product-key-that-has-been-deleted/08bcb220-d713-41cf-a54b-12693492657e
  3. how to restore a product key that has been deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to restore a product key that has been deleted: I lost my product key because I typed slmgr rearm in cmd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-a-product-key-that-has-been-deleted/08bcb220-d713-41cf-a54b-12693492657e
  4. Blocked Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocked Product Key: Hello i bought a HP Pavilion p6-2301sx in 2013 in 2016 the motherboard died so i replaced it with a GA-H61M-S2PT but i didn't issue a hardware change report so back in may of this year i managed to restore the original os only to find that the product key of MY PC had been...
  5. Blocked Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked Product Key: Hello i bought a HP Pavilion p6-2301sx in 2013 in 2016 the motherboard died so i replaced it with a GA-H61M-S2PT but i didn't issue a hardware change report so back in may of this year i managed to restore the original os only to find that the product key of MY PC had been...
  6. The Product Key has been Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Product Key has been Blocked: Dear Team Support Microsoft,I have a problem with entering the original product key Windows 7 Profesional, I get a message saying "This copy of Windows is not genuine" on a Windows 7 Profesional system and, when I enter the original product key I get "The product key you...
  7. This App Has Been Blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This App Has Been Blocked: I just installed windows 10 on an older laptop upgrade from 7. I am trying to install - install root 5.5 on my computer the install wizard opens but partially through the install I get a red window with the message "this app has been blocked for your protection an...
  8. Lost Product Key & motherboard has been replaced

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Product Key & motherboard has been replaced: I lost my product key to a laptop that the motherboard has also been replaced. where & how can i find my product key and how can i activate my windows 10? I have all the digits of the key except the 5 digits. Please help...
  9. Activation server determined specific product key has been blocked?

Activation server determined specific product key has been blocked?: I got the notification that my upgrade was available from windows 7 Home Prem. I followed the instructions and did a normal upgrade, not a clean install. All my personal files are still on the PC as are my bookmarks etc. Windows 10 is working fine, but says it's not...
  10. Reinstall: product key blocked?

Reinstall: product key blocked?: I originally got win10 through the free upgrade from 8.1 and did the install that only replaces system files etc. Some things weren't working correctly such as the sleep function and I kept being unable to login due to the start menu and Cortana not starting, so I decided to...