Windows 10: The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-timezone-i1-1-0.dll is missing from your...

Discus and support The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-timezone-i1-1-0.dll is missing from your... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When opening programs including PC games on your Windows 10 device, you may encounter the error message The program can’t start because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 15, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-timezone-i1-1-0.dll is missing from your...

When opening programs including PC games on your Windows 10 device, you may encounter the error message The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-timezone-i1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. If you’re affected by this issue, you can try the solutions provided in this post to resolve the issue.

The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-timezone-i1-1-0.dll is missing from your... api-ms-win-core-timezone-i1-1-0.dll-is-missing-500x176.jpg

Depending on the program you’re trying to open, when you encounter this issue, you’ll receive the following similar full error message;

tableau.exe – System Error

The program can’t start because api-ms-vvin-core-timezone-ll-l-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

This error can be caused if Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable is not installed, or the DLL file is absent due to unapplied updates. Also, third-party antivirus conflict with the OS can trigger this error.

In addition to the error message in view, the most commonly occurring error messages are:

There was a problem starting api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.dll. The specified module could not be found.

Error loading api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.dll. The specified module could not be found.

The code execution cannot proceed because api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.

In any case, the solutions provided in this post applies.

The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-timezone-i1-1-0.dll is missing

If you’re faced with this issue, you can try our recommended solutions below in no particular order and see if that helps to resolve the issue.

1. Re-register the DLL file
    2. Uninstall and reinstall the program
    3. Perform general fix for missing DLL files
    4. Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
    5. Uninstall third-party AV software

Let’s take a look at the description of the process involved concerning each of the listed solutions.

Before you try the solutions below, check for updates and install any available bits on your Windows 10 device and see if the error reappears when you launch the program.

1] Re-register the DLL file

Re-registering the DLL file indicated in the error prompt could fix the issue. If not, try the next solution.

2] Uninstall and reinstall the program

As also implied on the error prompt, uninstalling the program via Programs and Features applet, and re-running the program installer to reinstall the program on your Windows 10 device could resolve the issue.

It’s recommended that you uninstall the problematic program using a third-party software uninstaller to ensure all residual files are removed from the PC to avoid conflict with the new installation which could cause the error to reappear. You can also uninstall the program via the Registry for a more invasive uninstall operation.

3] Perform general fix for missing DLL files

As this is a missing DLL file, you can try the general fix for missing DLL files and see if that helps.

4] Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable

This solution requires you to download and install the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable.

5] Uninstall third-party AV software

AVG antivirus software is known to cause this particular issue. In this case, to fix this issue, you’ll have to remove all third-party antivirus programs from your PC using the dedicated antivirus removal tool to remove all files associated with your antivirus program.

Hope this helps!

Related posts:

The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-timezone-i1-1-0.dll is missing from your... api-ms-win-core-timezone-i1-1-0.dll-is-missing.jpg
    This article The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-timezone-i1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 15, 2021

2. api-ms-in-crt-runtime-i1-1-0.dll missing in win 7

api-ms-in-ct-runtime-i1-1-0.dll missing in win 7

bahadoornasair, May 15, 2021
  3. sentryZX Win User
    Missing api-ms-win-core DLLs

Hi

I bought a laptop with Windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. It's a 64-bit system with an AMD processor. I'm trying to use py2exe to turn a Python script into a standalone executeable but I have missing DLLs. The list of DLLs is:

- api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-atoms-l1-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-winrt-error-l1-1-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-sidebyside-l1-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-localization-obsolete-l1-3-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-heap-l2-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-shlwapi-obsolete-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-security-base-l1-2-0.dll

I do not know where to find these DLLs. I have installed the following in an attempt to resolve this but it has not worked:

- Visual C++ Redistributables (x86 and x64 - 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015)

- Visual Studio 2010 Express

- Visual Studio 2010 Express Prerequisites x64

- Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 (7.1)

Also Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Multi-Targeting Pack is listed in my Programs and Features list but I am unable to install ANY version of .NET Framework after 4. For example, when I try to install NEW Framework v4.6 the installer blocks and says I already
    have a newer version of .NET Framework installed. But when I tried to install Windows SDK for Windows 7 the installer told me I had a pre-release version of .NET Framework 4 (which I don't remember installing).

Where can I obtain the missing DLLs from?

sentryZX, May 15, 2021
  4. Ṣmeed Win User

The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-timezone-i1-1-0.dll is missing from your...

Ṣmeed, May 15, 2021
Thema:

1. The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-timezone-i1-1-0.dll is missing from your... - Similar Threads - program can’t start

2. api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?: i've tried running a program but it requires this missing dll's, i'm using windows 7 and i want a 32 bit of this dll if anybody has it give it to me please...
  3. api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?: i've tried running a program but it requires this missing dll's, i'm using windows 7 and i want a 32 bit of this dll if anybody has it give it to me please...
  4. api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. when trying to start qmeu-img

in Windows 10 Gaming
    api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. when trying to start qmeu-img: i install qemu recently and when i trying running it it gave me this error message Do you know any souloution ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0dll-is-missing-from/1e20f113-18f1-4a79-a40a-f84a26a6c5d9
  5. api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. when trying to start qmeu-img

api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. when trying to start qmeu-img: i install qemu recently and when i trying running it it gave me this error message Do you know any souloution ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0dll-is-missing-from/1e20f113-18f1-4a79-a40a-f84a26a6c5d9
  6. api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0. dll is missing from your computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0. dll is missing from your computer: Please how do I fix "api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0. dll is missing from your computer" error? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0-dll-is-missing-from/cb308c5a-64cb-4b0d-8041-ad523fa362ad
  7. api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0. dll is missing from your computer

api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0. dll is missing from your computer: Please how do I fix "api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0. dll is missing from your computer" error? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0-dll-is-missing-from/cb308c5a-64cb-4b0d-8041-ad523fa362ad
  8. "api-ms-win-crt-convert-I1-1-0.dll" error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "api-ms-win-crt-convert-I1-1-0.dll" error message: All the stuff iv'e found is sus because people say its malware I cant find it anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-crt-convert-i1-1-0dll-error-message/1c3df12c-cde4-4b97-a8bf-87cbfd23238b
  9. "api-ms-win-crt-convert-I1-1-0.dll" error message

"api-ms-win-crt-convert-I1-1-0.dll" error message: All the stuff iv'e found is sus because people say its malware I cant find it anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-crt-convert-i1-1-0dll-error-message/1c3df12c-cde4-4b97-a8bf-87cbfd23238b
  10. "api-ms-win-crt-convert-I1-1-0.dll" error message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "api-ms-win-crt-convert-I1-1-0.dll" error message: I could not successfully download and open a certain software program Tor Browser, to be specific. The error message I received indicated that "This program cannot start because api-ms-win-crt-convert-I1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer." So, I did a google search to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pyinstaller api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll without Redistributable

2. windows 10 system not working api ms win core all