Windows 10: The program can’t start because XYZ.dll is missing from your computer

Discus and support The program can’t start because XYZ.dll is missing from your computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello dear friends I encounter the following error and I could not find the right one for it The program can’t start because XYZ.dll is missing from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yasinveici, Jun 23, 2019.

1. The program can’t start because XYZ.dll is missing from your computer

yasinveici, Jun 23, 2019
  2. tfwul Win User

The program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing . . .

Windows 10 x64

An application, at first launch, reports the "The program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing"

Noticed that whilst doing a search on this d3dx9_27.dll it mostly involves old threads and I am unsure as to whether I need to update Windows 10 with old drivers or so.

Any suggestions would be appreciate.

Thanks
    =

tfwul, Jun 23, 2019
  3. The program can't start MSVC110.dll is missing from your computer.

"The program can't start MSVC110.dll is missing from your computer. Try installing the program to fix this problem"

Original title: Missing MSVC110.dll

SusieWatson, Jun 23, 2019
  4. b1rd Win User

The program can’t start because XYZ.dll is missing from your computer

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

The program can’t start because XYZ.dll is missing from your computer [​IMG]

Thema:

The program can’t start because XYZ.dll is missing from your computer

1. The program can’t start because XYZ.dll is missing from your computer - Similar Threads - program can’t start

2. "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer": I'm currently running Windows 8.1, I'm trying to run a program on my computer but everytime I try to start it, it says "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer". How can I fix this problem?...
  3. "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer": I'm currently running Windows 8.1, I'm trying to run a program on my computer but everytime I try to start it, it says "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer". How can I fix this problem?...
  4. The program can’t start because dxgi.dll is missing from your computer

in Windows 10 News
    The program can’t start because dxgi.dll is missing from your computer: [ATTACH]If while using or installing certain programs, performing a Windows shutdown or booting Windows, or maybe even during a Windows installation, and you encounter the error message The program can’t start because dxgi.dll is missing from your computer, then this post is...
  5. "MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer": Hello, I am trying to run a program but this message pops up every time I run it. I have tried reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 twice and after that I even downloaded the .dll file separately from a legitimate website. After trying all that it still doesn't work. I...
  6. The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-timezone-i1-1-0.dll is missing from your...

in Windows 10 News
    The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-timezone-i1-1-0.dll is missing from your...: When opening programs including PC games on your Windows 10 device, you may encounter the error message The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-timezone-i1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. If you’re affected by this issue, you can try the solutions provided in...
  7. The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try...: I have tried to install several programs and have gotten this message "The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." But when i look at sysWOW64 and system32 the file is there and i have removed...
  8. MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer: The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. How do I fix this? Can anyone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcr110dll-is-missing-from-your-computer/625ec0c1-e281-43ad-ab40-172035945943
  9. The program can't start because msvcr120.dll and vcruntime140.dll is missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The program can't start because msvcr120.dll and vcruntime140.dll is missing: hi, "The program can't start because msvcr120.dlland vcruntime140.dll is missing from my computer" after installation/run of Wampserver 64bit. I require wampserver to run with sqlyog community 64bit. I've tried re-installing the wampserver - failed attempts. My windows is up...
  10. The program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing . . .: Windows 10 x64 An application, at first launch, reports the "The program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing" Noticed that whilst doing a search on this d3dx9_27.dll it mostly involves old threads and I am unsure as to whether I need to update Windows 10 with...