Windows 10: The Progress of Web Apps

Discus and support The Progress of Web Apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; j3RUD8qZXqI Editor’s Note – this post was originally posted on Medium and has been updated to reflect the latest information. Let’s talk about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The Progress of Web Apps

Source: The Progress of Web Apps | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 7, 2016

2. Is it possible to sync game progress of apps from the windows store across 2 PC's

Hi

Thanks for the reply

The game is called Star Wars commander

I understand that if I sync my PC and my Laptop, both running windows 10

that it is (along with certain games) the settings that will be synced

I already sign into my Microsoft account when using my Laptop

So when I then sign into the account when using the PC will the PC take

on the settings from the Laptop as it was the laptop that was connected to

the account first?

Also what are the settings that are synced? and apart from those settings

and the game progress of compatible games what else will be synced between

each device?

Thanks

Adamwindows, Jul 7, 2016
  3. sprogpm Win User
    (windows 10) windows and web search box issue. Getting message "not connected to the internet" click on the computer.

Original Title: (windows 10) windows and web search box

(windows 10) windows and web search box advises that i am not connected to the internet and will not let me progress,settings confirms that i am connected to my bt hub and i can access email ,google, apps etc. any one advise please.

sprogpm, Jul 7, 2016
Thema:

The Progress of Web Apps

1. The Progress of Web Apps - Similar Threads - Progress Web Apps

2. can't install web apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install web apps.: I can't install apps that need edge to function. it says "the newest version of edge is needed for this app to function." I have installed edge from both the Microsoft store and from the web....
  3. Windows 10 Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) Progress Report

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) Progress Report: In October 2017, I spoke with Microsoft’s Jeff Burtoft and Aaron Gustafson about the company’s plans to bring Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) to Windows 10. Since then, a lot has changed: Microsoft incorporated PWA support into the platform, as planned, allowing users to install...
  4. Hulu app now Progressive Web App (PWA) for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Hulu app now Progressive Web App (PWA) for Windows 10: We are updating our Windows 10 app to a progressive web app version. It's being rolled out slowly, but we should see it become available for all Windows 10 viewers in the coming weeks! Download: Get Hulu app | Microsoft Store Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter...
  5. You can now use Chrome to install Progressive Web Apps on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    You can now use Chrome to install Progressive Web Apps on Windows 10: Google Chrome 70 is now available and you can use it to install Progressive Web Apps on your Windows 10 device. Google says that web apps installed on desktop offer an experience much like native apps. The progressive web apps are integrated into the OS and they’re reliable...
  6. Is this Progress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is this Progress: In windows 7 I could display a map of my workgroup networked computers. Windows 10 does not give me that option. I must use Netgear Genie to do what Windows 10 should do. Is the progress? The only way that Windows 10 works is through Explorer where you can see the...
  7. Welcoming Progressive Web Apps to Microsoft Edge and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Welcoming Progressive Web Apps to Microsoft Edge and Windows 10: A little over a year ago, we outlined our vision to bring Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) to the more than half a billion devices running Windows 10. We believe PWAs are key to the web’s future, and couldn’t be more excited about their potential to enable more immersive web app...
  8. #ifdef WINDOWS – Progressive Web Apps

in Windows 10 News
    #ifdef WINDOWS – Progressive Web Apps: Q6qZsnJw-EU Jeff Burtoft from the Web Apps team at Microsoft dropped by to share how web apps on Windows have evolved, all the way from regular web sites, to packaged web apps in Windows 8, Hosted Web Apps in Windows 10, and finally adopting Progressive Web Apps with...
  9. This is What Microsoft Said About Progressive Web Apps at Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This is What Microsoft Said About Progressive Web Apps at Build 2017: As you may know, I’ve predicted that Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) and other hybrid Windows Store apps will be much more popular than Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps on Windows 10. So what did Microsoft say—if anything—about PWAs at Build 2017? It’s a fair question...
  10. Legacy web apps in the enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Legacy web apps in the enterprise: Migrating legacy web apps to modern standards can be both costly and time consuming. IT departments are generally cost centers, and it makes sense for enterprises to want to maximize the ROI on their existing LOB apps. Many of these sites may continue to exist without being...