Windows 10: The Properties for This Item Are Not Available

Discus and support The Properties for This Item Are Not Available in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I right click items in the 'devices and drives' section of my computer I get the error, "The properties for this item are not available". I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BruceW42, Sep 6, 2019.

1. BruceW42 Win User

The Properties for This Item Are Not Available

When I right click items in the 'devices and drives' section of my computer I get the error, "The properties for this item are not available". I am still able to get properties on the folders, it seems to be just the devices and drives. I have checked health, completed updates, optimized drives, and re-started computer. Any fixes for this? Thanks.

:)

BruceW42, Sep 6, 2019

2. The properties for this item are not available

When i click on properties of the drives in this pc i get this message:

The Properties for This Item Are Not Available 35d93691-07a5-4986-bbf5-73e194ec9d0b.png

siamaksadjedi, Sep 6, 2019
  3. The properties for this item are not available

When i right click on drives displayed in this pc folder i get this message: The properties for this item are not available. I have tried: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth , Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth ,DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    all to no avail.
    The Properties for This Item Are Not Available 4c9001cc-c2b5-413d-b60f-4b087add188f.png

4. The Properties for This Item Are Not Available

The properties for this item are not available

Dear Mr Da Costa,

I visited the site (https://appuals.com/the-properties-for-this-ite... ) you recommended and followed
    the instructions in the site until the point that i was instructed to find this folder in my registry {448aee3b-dc65-4af6-bf5f-dce86d62b6c7}. But unfortunately this key is missing in the registry. So i could not proceed any further. Can you
    tell me how to add the above key to my registry. With many thanks.

The Properties for This Item Are Not Available 21413712-7243-47a5-b9d8-e248b3e25f1d.png

The Properties for This Item Are Not Available 926a28a3-1963-4cd3-8a65-d5edb0b2db6e.png
    c

Thema:

The Properties for This Item Are Not Available

1. The Properties for This Item Are Not Available - Similar Threads - Properties Item Are

2. Solving "The Properties for This Item Are Not Available”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solving "The Properties for This Item Are Not Available”: Right click and alt-enter on drives gives this error. But folders and files did respond to right click, and alt-enter.What is the underlying fault and how do I solve it?...
  3. Solving "The Properties for This Item Are Not Available”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solving "The Properties for This Item Are Not Available”: Right click and alt-enter on drives gives this error. But folders and files did respond to right click, and alt-enter.What is the underlying fault and how do I solve it?...
  4. Solving "The Properties for This Item Are Not Available”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Properties for This Item Are Not Available Error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Properties for This Item Are Not Available Error in Windows 10: Hi,Getting the Properties for This Item Are Not Available Error in Windows 10 after every restart.Tried adding all sorts of registry keys to the registry, running DISM and SFC scans, couldnt find any corruptions checked the CBS logs nothing works.Any suggestions?Thanks,...
  6. Properties for This Item Are Not Available Error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Properties for This Item Are Not Available Error in Windows 10: Hi,Getting the Properties for This Item Are Not Available Error in Windows 10 after every restart.Tried adding all sorts of registry keys to the registry, running DISM and SFC scans, couldnt find any corruptions checked the CBS logs nothing works.Any suggestions?Thanks,...
  7. Properties for This Item Are Not Available Error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Fix The properties for this item are not available error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix The properties for this item are not available error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the error message The properties for this item are not available […] This article Fix The properties for this item are not available error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. File Explorer ThisPC "The properties for this item are not available"

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer ThisPC "The properties for this item are not available": Windows 10 machine. In File Explorer, when I right-click "ThisPC" and select "Properties", I'm now getting ther error message "The properties for this item are not available". I am aware of no recent changes that would cause this. I have done everything suggested in the...
  10. error message "the properties for this item are not available"

in Windows 10 Support
    error message "the properties for this item are not available": Hello, This error pops up after a right click of a folder, drive or subfolder for properties and after shut down of the explorer. This only happens with folders, drive or in the left side of the explorer. No error and display of properties of folder, drive or subfolders...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. desktop the properties for this item are not available

2. the properties for this item are not available

3. this pc properties not available windows 10

4. desktop properties for this item available,
  5. the properties for this item are not available 2008,
  6. missing folder {448aee3b-dc65-4af6-bf5f-dce86d62b6c7},
  7. the properties of this item are not available error message,
  8. the property for this item are not available