Windows 10: The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties

Discus and support The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The properties of My PC shows that the processor and RAM as not available. I tried the workaround of enabling the Windows Mangement Instrumentation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SrikantDeverajan, Apr 29, 2019.

1. The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties

The properties of My PC shows that the processor and RAM as not available. I tried the workaround of enabling the Windows Mangement Instrumentation service. It still shows as not available. I cannot format my PC currently as I am having some important work at hand. Will appreciate if I recieve a resolution in this end.

:)

SrikantDeverajan, Apr 29, 2019

2. System Properties

I get to my computer by going to properties of the
    this PC icon. But it shows processor and ram as not available.

MIR KASIFALI, Apr 29, 2019
  3. John5577 Win User
    Processor and Ram not showing up in computer properties

I've been trying to figure out how to fix this and I've tried a number of methods.

Windows Management Instrumentation was and is already enabled. (I tried restarting it, etc.) so that isn't the issue.

I've had this PC for years and I did install 16 gb of ram back many months ago but this started happening a few weeks ago. (I haven't really bothered since because it hadn't seemed to change anything on my PC)

Until recently there has been correlation with the issue and a certain game crashing, PUBG. Someone described the exact issue I was having with the game and they had the exact problem with their processor and ram not displaying and when they fixed it, the
    game worked. There may or may not be correlation but either way, I'd like to see my ram and processor displayed again.

Thanks,

John

John5577, Apr 29, 2019
  4. prashii Win User

The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties

Windows shows 8GB RAM installed but 4GB RAM is usable

Hi There,

I've just upgraded my pc from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. Windows seems to have detected this upgrade but why does it show as only 4GB RAM available. The following is what I have tried so far with no luck:

• I have tried the msconfig method on ensuring maximum memory is not checked.
    • physically removed the new RAM and reinstalled it
    Any thoughts/suggestions on how i can resolve this matter?

Thanks

prashii, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties

1. The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties - Similar Threads - RAM Processor shows

2. My PC's processor is 32bit but in System Config it is showing that x64 based processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC's processor is 32bit but in System Config it is showing that x64 based processor: What to do for this?Anyone can help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pcs-processor-is-32bit-but-in-system-config-it/f53d22b5-19d2-40d6-9372-c528159d036c
  3. My PC's processor is 32bit but in System Config it is showing that x64 based processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC's processor is 32bit but in System Config it is showing that x64 based processor: What to do for this?Anyone can help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pcs-processor-is-32bit-but-in-system-config-it/f53d22b5-19d2-40d6-9372-c528159d036c
  4. Can my processor handle 8GB of RAM.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my processor handle 8GB of RAM.: Hello! I am running an Intel Celeron N4100 on my laptop, currently I have 4GB of RAM.I was wondering if upgrading my RAM from 4GB to 8GB is OK for my processor.Thank you very much!...
  5. Processor & Installed memory/Ram are showing "Not Available"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Processor & Installed memory/Ram are showing "Not Available": Hello, and I would like to thank you in advance for reviewing my question. I've been searching for an answer on how to fix this for quite some time on the internet, and I'm still lost. When I right-click on "My Computer" on my desktop and select "Properties" to review such...
  6. Processor name not showing in System properties window

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Processor name not showing in System properties window: Hello Windows 10 not showing cpu name see this [ATTACH] ***Modified title from: Windows 10 not showing cpu name *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processor-name-not-showing-in-system-properties/d3699b3c-987f-4705-8945-1c59b9a9e1e0
  7. The Properties for This Item Are Not Available

The Properties for This Item Are Not Available: When I right click items in the 'devices and drives' section of my computer I get the error, "The properties for this item are not available". I am still able to get properties on the folders, it seems to be just the devices and drives. I have checked health, completed...
  8. This PC Properties not available from Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    This PC Properties not available from Windows Explorer: On my desktop is an icon for "This PC". Right clicking it & choosing Properties opens the control panel/systems. I right clicked the icon & chose "Pin to Quick access", which it did. However, when I right click "This PC" in Explorer under Quick access/frequent folders OR...
  9. why installed ram and processor not available

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why installed ram and processor not available: help me plz[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-installed-ram-and-processor-not-available/b136e123-9971-4a3d-a8ba-fcb0d0b5c802"
  10. RAM and Hard /drive not showing in Computer Properties

RAM and Hard /drive not showing in Computer Properties: When I right click on properties for my Lenovo ideacentre computer running Windows 10 the ram and HDD show as "Not available". Does anyone know what this may mean or how I can get the properties function to read my RAM and HDD? My computer is running a little slow, too. TIA...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. processor and ram not available windows management instrumentation allready running

2. processor not available and installed memory (ram) not available windows 10

3. wondows properties not showing processor and installed ram

4. which meanin pc process or not available,
  5. my pc prossessor information says not available ,
  6. windows processor not available,
  7. processor not available on my computer properties