Windows 10: the real reasons behind all errors and bugs?

Discus and support the real reasons behind all errors and bugs? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why in any windows 10 builds there are a high rate of errors & bugs? when I'm thinking at Microsoft when they build a new operating system I imagine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adæ, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Adæ Win User

the real reasons behind all errors and bugs?

why in any windows 10 builds

there are a high rate of errors & bugs?

when I'm thinking at Microsoft when they build a new operating system

I imagine Microsoft is using high skill software engineers

but windows 10 under the hood is obviously bad made by any means

so who is really behind windows 10 ? not professional for sure!!

I don't get it...!!!!!

the real reasons behind all errors and bugs? c97b4545-d253-4039-bc96-2fbe0ffb588d?upload=true.gif

:)

2. Hardware Bug in AMD CPU Family

both intel and AMD keep updated lists of known faults for their cpus, its been posted on here before im sure, each cpu seems to have a massive list of known bugs and errors but they chunder away, odd isnt it*Roll Eyes the real reasons behind all errors and bugs? :rolleyes:

theoneandonlymrk, Nov 30, 2018
  3. BunnyJ Win User
    10 Reasons to Upgrade to IT’S FAMILIAR

Simply listing apps that you don't have to use as a reason not to use Win10 is silly, IMO. If you listed bugs then that would be a valid reason.

BunnyJ, Nov 30, 2018
  4. the real reasons behind all errors and bugs?

Merryginal, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

the real reasons behind all errors and bugs?

1. the real reasons behind all errors and bugs? - Similar Threads - real reasons behind

2. errors and bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    errors and bugs: hi i have a problem with my laptop when my laptop get in to the sleep mod or it's screen turns of my laptop restart it's self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errors-and-bugs/2bb3d1c2-0e64-4fcb-8b77-0a4ffce767d6
  3. System errors for no reason?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System errors for no reason?: On my windows 11 computer, when i double click on a file, it gives me the error; "application not found" . It is giving me a big problem accessing files and 1 suspect that it might have missing or corrupted files in my system....
  4. System errors for no reason?

System errors for no reason?: On my windows 11 computer, when i double click on a file, it gives me the error; "application not found" . It is giving me a big problem accessing files and 1 suspect that it might have missing or corrupted files in my system....
  5. What's the reason behind Windows 11 installing old AMD Graphics Driver ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the reason behind Windows 11 installing old AMD Graphics Driver ?: I have been manually installing AMD graphic drivers on my IdeaPad running windows 1122H2. With every windows update, it is forcing me to install an outdated graphics driver which I don't want....
  6. What's the reason behind Windows 11 installing old AMD Graphics Driver ?

What's the reason behind Windows 11 installing old AMD Graphics Driver ?: I have been manually installing AMD graphic drivers on my IdeaPad running windows 1122H2. With every windows update, it is forcing me to install an outdated graphics driver which I don't want....
  7. The bug of all bugs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The bug of all bugs: Today I woke up and hopped on my PC and it appears I've lost all admin rights. I'm the only account on the PC. No malware on the system, nothing really changed since last night. It was working fine until I woke up this morning and my programs wouldn't open. Can't open...
  8. My C drive started to fill up, at an insane rate, for no reason. What is the reason behind...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My C drive started to fill up, at an insane rate, for no reason. What is the reason behind...: My C disk goes from 128 gbs free to 0 in a matter of minutes the shocking thing is that my laptop cant handle such speed. I turn off my wifi, it goes back to normal, once i turn it back on this shit still continues. I haven't visited any mallicious websites, and havent...
  9. What is the reason behind for spinning hard drive failure?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the reason behind for spinning hard drive failure?: Assume the hard drive is never dropped or crashed and always stable during working, what will usually be the reason for it to die at the end of day? Or just no reason? Which part of the electronics inside could deteriorate over time? 128363
  10. Behind-the-scenes of the Windows 10 Creators Update Bug Bash

in Windows 10 News
    Behind-the-scenes of the Windows 10 Creators Update Bug Bash: Hi! My name is Anita George, and I am the leader of the two Bug Bashes for the Windows 10 Creators Update (the one in November 2016 and the one we just finished up in Feb). For this most recent Bug Bash, Windows Insiders completed approximately 108,900 Quests and submitted or...