Windows 10: The realtek network controller was not found

Discus and support The realtek network controller was not found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i've already install the lan driver and now another issue pop's up yet the windows can't still find the driver what is happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ian CArino, May 23, 2024.

1. The realtek network controller was not found

i've already install the lan driver and now another issue pop's up yet the windows can't still find the driver what is happening

:)

Ian CArino, May 23, 2024
  2. Eric2139 Win User

How to Dump Networking Parameters?

Had a customer with this problem, they had a brand new Dell Optiplex 3050, with Windows 10 1709, and Realtek Gbit Family of lan adapters (wired connection). After much troubleshooting (many suggestions listed in the course of this thread), it turned out the PC needed a bios update. Among the updates listed on the dell website for bios version 1.52 (I flashed it with the latest 1.92) was "Update RealtekLOM".

LOM is "lan on motherboard" and the Realtek has flashable firmware.

One step for others having this issue is to check their computer manufacturer's website for "Lom" firmware updates for the particular network adapter - whether integrated or an add-in.

Eric2139, May 23, 2024
  3. Realtek Ethernet Controller not displaying or usable.

My computer has stopped showing the Realtek Ethernet Controller in device manager. It isn't showing under the "Other Devices" Tab and doesn't show when I select "Show Hidden Devices" that people have mentioned before. I have tried a lot of different fixes but can't seem to get it working (See below). Now it hasn't been plugged in for 2 to 3 months but it was working before. It's the ethernet port built on to the motherboard. Does anyone know any other steps I can take?

Motherboard: B360M-A

Specific issue: No Ethernet Controller displaying in Device Manager (Checked "Other Devices" tab and "Show Hidden Devices") but in "Add or Remove Programs" the Realtek Ethernet Controller is there. Installing driver only gets the "The Realtek Network Controller was not found if Deep Sleep Mode is enabled Please Plug the cable" error. I can plug in a simple d-link USB Wi-fi adapter and it gives me internet.

Fixes tried:

• Updating the Driver - Get Error saying "The Realtek Network Controller was not found if Deep Sleep Mode is enabled Please Plug the cable"
    • Flashing Bios to latest version
    • Updating CPU drivers from website
    • Tried "Net winsock" and "netcfg -d"
    • Manually disabling in bios and re-enabling it.
    • Uninstalling the driver from "Add or Remove Programs" and Installing Controller from Realtek website - Same result as updating driver.
    • Network Reset built into windows.
    • Booting into Safe Mode to see if I can do anything there - No results, same issues.
    • Tried going into "Services" and putting WWAN AutoConfig, WLAN AutoConfig, and Wired AutoConfig to Automatic from Manual.
    • Plugging in USB Wi-fi adapter to update windows and any other app.

Jacob Dernederlanden, May 23, 2024
  4. Jayce Win User

The realtek network controller was not found

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 23, 2024
Thema:

The realtek network controller was not found

1. The realtek network controller was not found - Similar Threads - realtek network controller

2. Realtek ethernet controller not found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek ethernet controller not found?: I got a pc off a friend and i was going throught the setup and am having issues with the ethernet controller, i can use my wifi dongle but not a lan cable for some reason i have tried checking my bios files and it is enabled, the controller is not found and is saying if it is...
  3. Realtek ethernet controller not found?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek ethernet controller not found?: I got a pc off a friend and i was going throught the setup and am having issues with the ethernet controller, i can use my wifi dongle but not a lan cable for some reason i have tried checking my bios files and it is enabled, the controller is not found and is saying if it is...
  4. Realtek ethernet controller not found?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The realtek network controller was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The realtek network controller was not found: i've already install the lan driver and now another issue pop's up yet the windows can't still find the driver what is happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-realtek-network-controller-was-not-found/b9c3c6d0-d062-4602-9d23-53a01e287601
  6. The realtek network controller was not found

The realtek network controller was not found: i've already install the lan driver and now another issue pop's up yet the windows can't still find the driver what is happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-realtek-network-controller-was-not-found/b9c3c6d0-d062-4602-9d23-53a01e287601
  7. realtek audio control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek audio control: can not download and install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-control/4425155e-f422-4375-bffb-517844d796fe
  8. realtek audio control

realtek audio control: can not download and install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-control/4425155e-f422-4375-bffb-517844d796fe
  9. The Realtek Network Controller not found in Device Manager

in Windows 10 News
    The Realtek Network Controller not found in Device Manager: Windows users sometimes complain that, soon after they download the Realtek driver from the drivers and download section of its website, they get an error saying The Realtek Network Controller was not found. It further says if the Deep Sleep mode is enabled plug the cable....
  10. Realtek Audio Control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Control: Hey, I just wanted to install the Realtek Audio Control from the Microsoft Store, but i can't because it drops an error, with this code: 0x803FB005 . I have installed a Realtek Audio Driver, and it's verion is 6.0.1.7848. Can someone help me with this problem? Thanks!...