Windows 10: The referenced accound is locked

Discus and support The referenced accound is locked in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi , We faced a situation : User is under the Win10 enterprise in the domain. the account will be locked after sleep and restarted. But the user... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Frank_233, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Frank_233 Win User

The referenced accound is locked

Hi ,

We faced a situation :

User is under the Win10 enterprise in the domain.

the account will be locked after sleep and restarted.

But the user don't input any wrong password.

What 's possible cause? How to resolve it.

:)

Frank_233, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Varaosa Win User

Windows login MS accound question...

Hello,

I like to ask this kind of question then. If you set or change your normal local pc loging into online MS accound, what's
    what are the benefits here & diffrence between offline login?

Can you save your pc setup or profile setup into MS accound when you login your local accound into online MS?

Can I transfer my information or profile / setuping into new pc if i loging there too into MS accound instant of local accound?

My real question or thing or problem here is that: If i do so,
    that i change or use this...can i
    change or go back to local login?

Dear

Varaosa, Dec 19, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 19, 2019
  4. The referenced accound is locked

the referenced account is locked out (after Windows 10 upgrade)

Hi,

I recently upgraded my PC from windows 7 to windows 10 last week =. If I leave my pc idle, it logs me out and when I try to login it gives me the following error "the referenced account is currently
    locked out and may not be logged on to" . After multiple attempts it allows me to login in to my PC.

My PC is a user in the network and don't have administrator privilege. Called the Network administrator, no help provided yet.

any suggestion will be much appreciated.

BinnyJaichander, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

The referenced accound is locked

1. The referenced accound is locked - Similar Threads - referenced accound locked

2. The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to.: Hi,My corporate microsoft account was locked. The 30-minute waiting didn’t work for me also. The problem did not result from repeated incorrect password attempts.From what I remember, I used a different workstation/pc to log-in and this problem has started ever since. I...
  3. The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to.: Hi,My corporate microsoft account was locked. The 30-minute waiting didn’t work for me also. The problem did not result from repeated incorrect password attempts.From what I remember, I used a different workstation/pc to log-in and this problem has started ever since. I...
  4. the referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to: I just bought a new laptop and connected it to my microsoft account. Was able to set everything up and I was able to use it last night. When done, I shut down the computer and this morning when I try to log in again so I can use my laptop for work, it shows "the referenced...
  5. the referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to

the referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to: I just bought a new laptop and connected it to my microsoft account. Was able to set everything up and I was able to use it last night. When done, I shut down the computer and this morning when I try to log in again so I can use my laptop for work, it shows "the referenced...
  6. the referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 "The referenced account is Locked and maynot be logged on ".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 "The referenced account is Locked and maynot be logged on ".: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on My work domain computer. Every time the system sleeps or restarts I enter correct password but the windows locks "The reference account is locked and may not be logged on". I have tried changing password multiple times and it has been recurring...
  8. Windows 10 "The referenced account is Locked and maynot be logged on ".

Windows 10 "The referenced account is Locked and maynot be logged on ".: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on My work domain computer. Every time the system sleeps or restarts I enter correct password but the windows locks "The reference account is locked and may not be logged on". I have tried changing password multiple times and it has been recurring...
  9. Windows 10 "The referenced account is Locked and maynot be logged on ".

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. This referenced account is currently locked out

in Windows 10 Customization
    This referenced account is currently locked out: Ok, now my work laptop is locked and I can't log in because I entered incorrect paswords multiple times. Please help solve this problem as fast as possible. Thanks....