Windows 10: The referenced assembly could not be found Windows 10 Features

Discus and support The referenced assembly could not be found Windows 10 Features in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have Surface PRO with Windows 10 PRO If I try to install any feature I get an error: The referenced assembly could not be found Example:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by menesms, Dec 10, 2018.

1. menesms Win User

The referenced assembly could not be found Windows 10 Features

Hi

I have Surface PRO with Windows 10 PRO

If I try to install any feature I get an error:

The referenced assembly could not be found

Example:

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux

Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature : The referenced assembly could not be found.

At line:1 char:1

+ Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows- ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: The referenced assembly could not be found Windows 10 Features :)) [Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature], COMException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.Dism.Commands.EnableWindowsOptionalFeatureCommand

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>

I have tried to repair using dism and scan.

Nothing helped.

Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

menesms, Dec 10, 2018

2. "assembling windows features"

Thank you Yank M. No, I have not recently updated.

The first message is "Stage 1 of 13. Preparing to configure Windows". It then goes to "Stage 2 of 12. Assembling Windows features".

Archbolder, Dec 10, 2018
  3. "assembling windows features"

Hi,

Have you recently updated your Windows?

Is it exactly "assembling windows features" message OR it is "Configuring Windows Features" ?

Kind Regards:

Yank M

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

1. The referenced assembly could not be found Windows 10 Features - Similar Threads - referenced assembly found

2. MSB4062: The "ValidateNTTargetVersion" task could not be loaded from the assembly...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSB4062: The "ValidateNTTargetVersion" task could not be loaded from the assembly...: show "Build Failed" message as follow:C:\QcSensorHub\Root\WP\src\qcdk\Versions\latest\BuildEnv\QC_SetupBuildEnv.cmd & E:\BuildEnv\SetupBuildEnv.cmd & \Program Files\Windows Kits\10\ & msbuild C:\QcSensorHub\Root\WP\src\sensors\sensors.wp63.sln /p:QCPlatform=8380...
  3. Could not load file or assembly 'Cefsharp.core.Runtime.dll'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not load file or assembly 'Cefsharp.core.Runtime.dll': Hi, I having a problem with my programs, I've tried to open it but it show' up like this: I think this is a window problem because I just reset my window 10 this morning ? I've tried +troubleshooting +sfc /scannow+re-install the program and the Cefsharp.core.Runtime.dll it...
  4. Could not load file or assembly 'Cefsharp.core.Runtime.dll'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not load file or assembly 'Cefsharp.core.Runtime.dll': Hi, I having a problem with my programs, I've tried to open it but it show' up like this: I think this is a window problem because I just reset my window 10 this morning ? I've tried +troubleshooting +sfc /scannow+re-install the program and the Cefsharp.core.Runtime.dll it...
  5. Could not load file or assembly 'Cefsharp.core.Runtime.dll'

6. the memory could not be readthe instruction 0x00007ffaff358ae referenced memory

the memory could not be readthe instruction 0x00007ffaff358ae referenced memory: hello i recently reinstalled windows many times for some reasons , today i got this error when restarting the computer after the gpu driver update "the memory could not be read the instruction 0x00007ffaff358ae referenced memory " how do i fix this? i was updating my amd gpu...
  7. The Referenced Assembly Could Not Be Found. Error: 0x80073701 in windows server 2016 os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Referenced Assembly Could Not Be Found. Error: 0x80073701 in windows server 2016 os: I get "The Referenced Assembly Could Not Be Found. Error: 0x80073701 " in windows 2016 server, whenever i try to add new roles and features. Please suggest a solution....
  8. Could not load file or assembly 'RSy3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Could not load file or assembly 'RSy3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll: see the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time jit debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** exception text ************** system.io.filenotfoundexception: could not load file or assembly 'rsy3_audioappstreamswrapper.dll' or one of its...
  9. Could not load file or assembly 'RSy3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Could not load file or assembly 'RSy3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll: I got this error after i had visual studio installed. Need some help here please Thank you! See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text **************...
  10. The Referenced Assembly could not be found.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Referenced Assembly could not be found.: So I recently bought Age of Empires III off of steam for my PC. When I tried to load it up, it said "An app on your PC requires the following Windows Feature, and it said I needed DirectPlay. I clicked install. After a while, it came up with an error. I searched how to fix it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 smb 1.0/cifs server referenced assembly could not be found

2. enable-windowsoptionalfeature : the referenced assembly could not be found.

3. Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature Online FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V All the referenced assembly could not be found

4. The referenced assembly could not be found.,
  5. the referenced assembly could not be found 1703,
  6. the referenced assembly could not be found win10,
  7. Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature : The referenced assembly could not be found,
  8. turn windows features on off referenced assembly could not be found,
  9. Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature : The referenced assembly could not be found. At line:1 char:1,
  10. enable-windowsoptionalfeature : the source files could not be found.,
  11. windows 10 feature 0x80073701 the referenced assembly could not be found