Windows 10: The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...

Discus and support The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) is a role in Remote Desktop Services (RDS) that host Windows applications or desktops. These can be accessed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 1, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...

WinClub, Jul 1, 2020
  2. wmsherpa Win User

Remote desktop license issue

I am getting message "remote session disconnected because Remote Desktop client license stored on this computer has been modified"This is for a Hosted application we use. How do I fix this?

wmsherpa, Jul 1, 2020
  3. JonPope21 Win User
    Will a Server 2016 Remote Desktop license work for a Server 2008 Remote Desktop Server?

Will a Server 2016 Remote Desktop license work for a Server 2008 Remote Desktop Server?

JonPope21, Jul 1, 2020
  4. The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...

Remote Desktop - Screen resolution in remote session

I have connected to a remote desktop session and the windows in the remote session are all too small for me to see.

I have edited the remote desktop connection settings and cannot seem to make anything larger.

I am using a new Dell Inspiron Laptop which has a very high screen resolution 3840 x 2160

Any suggestions appreciated

Thank you

GreenlaneAC, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...

1. The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers... - Similar Threads - remote session was

2. Remote desktop license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remote desktop license: hello we have a company with 50users,we want them to migrate them to virtual machines with windows 10 Pro or enterprise.the VMs will run under a cluster with 3 hosts VMwarethe local reseller suggests to install win10Pro key and then to have a windows 10/11 enterprise e3 vda...
  3. Remote Desktop License server connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop License server connection issue: Having an issue with an RD Session host connecting to our RD licensing server, policies in place, other servers can connect without issue.The licensing diagnoser reports that the license server doesn't have any installed licenses, but the section that I'm trying to understand...
  4. Remote Desktop License server connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop License server connection issue: Having an issue with an RD Session host connecting to our RD licensing server, policies in place, other servers can connect without issue.The licensing diagnoser reports that the license server doesn't have any installed licenses, but the section that I'm trying to understand...
  5. Remote desktop session disconnections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop session disconnections: Hello to all.I have a problem with one of users of my RDS server.Client is Windows 10, server is Windows Server 2016Client works via openvpn connection At start of a work, he has multiple cases of remote desktop session disconnections mostly at first 1-2 hour of working,...
  6. Remote desktop session disconnections

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote desktop session disconnections: Hello to all.I have a problem with one of users of my RDS server.Client is Windows 10, server is Windows Server 2016Client works via openvpn connection At start of a work, he has multiple cases of remote desktop session disconnections mostly at first 1-2 hour of working,...
  7. Remote desktop session disconnections

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. The Remote Computer disconnected the session...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Remote Computer disconnected the session...: I'm trying to set up a new PC in my workplace. We use Remote Desktop to connect to our server, which is an ancient win2000 unit, but I've set up plenty of new Windows 10 machines throughout the office and never had this issue. Normally, I enter the address of the server and...
  9. Remote Desktop Server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remote Desktop Server: Evening All, Just wondering if anyone more experienced can just fill me in on the details - I'm convinced I'm missing something basic! We've got a Windows server 2019 machine that has remote desktop licencing for 50 CALs. However, when the user logs in via RDP, they get...
  10. Remote session was disconnected because there are no remote deskcop license servers...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote session was disconnected because there are no remote deskcop license servers...: I'm trying to connect to a host server and am getting this message. Is the problem on my end or the host's end? How would I go about checking to see if the problem is on my side? The tech support on the host's side won't be available until Monday morning, and I need to...