Windows 10: The "REPLY"to an email received today was not sent from the computer.

Discus and support The "REPLY"to an email received today was not sent from the computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer failed to send the Reply to an Outlook email received today. Running Outlook from Office 365 w/h Windows 10. After Sending the Reply, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArchWoodliff, Nov 22, 2019.

1. The "REPLY"to an email received today was not sent from the computer.

My computer failed to send the Reply to an Outlook email received today. Running Outlook from Office 365 w/h Windows 10.

After Sending the Reply, I checked the Outlook's SENT log to confirm that the Reply (attached to email received) was not in the log. Can the REPLY and the email to which it is attached be recovered?

:)

ArchWoodliff, Nov 22, 2019
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Nov 22, 2019
  3. CmmTch Win User
    Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply

I wanted to start to using outlook 2013 for some email with the idea of possibly transitioning to it as my day to day email, rather than my Yahoo web mail account from my ISP. I have MS Office 2013 Pro Plus through my employer, it was a very good deal at the time, only $10, I really didn't have a need for it but I couldn't pass it up at that price.

Yesterday after getting the account set up I sent an email to my sister as a test, and got an immediate bounce back email showing delivery failed. The text of the return email is in the quote box below. Google didn't have much of any usable solutions, most results were concerning problems receiving emails, not sending.

I can send/receive to this outlook account with no errors, and reply to those emails. What I can't do is originate an email from the outlook account in question. I have the same problem with W10 webmail which is also outlook.

TIA for any replies/suggestions, *Smile

If this isn't the right forum please move this post, ty

CmmTch, Nov 22, 2019
  4. roy111 Win User

The "REPLY"to an email received today was not sent from the computer.

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

You just should use the email BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), this way no one will be able to see other 's address
    and the answer will be only available to you.

roy111, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

The "REPLY"to an email received today was not sent from the computer.

1. The "REPLY"to an email received today was not sent from the computer. - Similar Threads - REPLYto email received

2. SCAM - this email I received today

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SCAM - this email I received today: I received this email today. I assume this is a scam. I tried to call the number but all I got was a busy signal. Any help would be appreciated.Thank you for using our services.This email is regarding your purchase of Microsoft defender. Please check below for more details of...
  3. Receiving Emails on new computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Receiving Emails on new computer: I just bought a new computer with Windows 10. I have set up my Microsoft account a bellsouth.net account and am trying to use the Mail app that comes with Windows 10 the envelope in the task bar. I can send emails out, but cannot receive emails at all. I have tried using the...
  4. Missing content from sent emails.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing content from sent emails.: When I try to review emails I have sent, most, but not all are missing the content I wrote. How can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-content-from-sent-emails/95babf35-6a9b-4809-b50f-55cebb0d20d1
  5. Hotmail emails being sent are not being received

Hotmail emails being sent are not being received: Emails I am sending are not being received but they are showing as sent in my Sent Folder. This has been happening for the last few weeks. I noticed this only after sending an email with lots of attachments photo's and it was not received. I have now deleted and completely...
  6. Failure of receiving sent emails to both msn. and outlook from Australia.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failure of receiving sent emails to both msn. and outlook from Australia.: I would be grateful for any help in solving why emails sent from Australia to myself failed to deliver? The person received messages saying I had rejected her messages. Just typical hello Testing calling Australia as requested. Notifications on-page comment "We are aware...
  7. Sent emails are not being received

in Browsers and Email
    Sent emails are not being received: I'm new to the forum and am looking for any help regarding an issue that started a few days ago. I am able to receive email messages, but when I send anything, it is only reflected in my sent file, but never reaches any recipients. I use a local email service, GVTC webmail,...
  8. Live Mail sent email never received

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail sent email never received: I used Windows "Live Mail" (little white open envelope) on 11/22/19. I typed up an email and sent the email. Email recipient did not receive. I know I sent. I did not receive an email notice error saying "undelivered." I tripled checked email address and it was correct....
  9. email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent

email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent: email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-problem-receiving-undelivrable-email-which-i/6b5985fb-88ff-4e7a-9e1e-9b17d321d977
  10. Sent Emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...