Windows 10: THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.

Discus and support THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone.I have a query. When I am running any app as an administrator, it is showing the requested operation requires elevation as shown in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JayantiNayak, Jan 15, 2022.

1. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.

Hello Everyone.I have a query. When I am running any app as an administrator, it is showing the requested operation requires elevation as shown in the attachment.

:)

JayantiNayak, Jan 15, 2022

2. The requested operation requires elevation"

The requested operation requires elevation"in windows 10

PhillipManuel1, Jan 15, 2022
  3. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION

Iam unable to run .exe files I am getting THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION

sai krishna k_439, Jan 15, 2022
  4. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.

"The requested operation requires elevation."

Tried making the ASUS AURA app to open upon startup however, I get the error message: "The requested operation requires elevation".

Any help is greatly appreciated.

ReedSmith1, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.

1. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION. - Similar Threads - REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES

2. The requested operation requires elevation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The requested operation requires elevation: What happens is that I call Microsoft and they sent me to do a few steps but what it did was damage it more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-requested-operation-requires-elevation/e93d6fba-5fd7-4b4d-a5dc-36f28bed8b5b
  3. The requested operation requires elevation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The requested operation requires elevation: What happens is that I call Microsoft and they sent me to do a few steps but what it did was damage it more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-requested-operation-requires-elevation/e93d6fba-5fd7-4b4d-a5dc-36f28bed8b5b
  4. Problem with the requested operation required elevation

Problem with the requested operation required elevation: When I open up some settings, I have a problem when I start the "run as administrator" its bring me to pop up that say "to continue, enter an admin username or password" and its required a fingerprint. when I done to fill it all, my laptop read it right. But then another pop...
  5. This requested operation requires elevation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This requested operation requires elevation: I’m trying to start fallout on my Pc the Xbox version when all of a sudden it just says this requested operation requires elevate if anyone knows how to fix it lmk asap I’ve done properties and command prompts but it’s still not working so if anyone knows yk lmk...
  6. This requested operation requires elevation

This requested operation requires elevation: I’m trying to start fallout on my Pc the Xbox version when all of a sudden it just says this requested operation requires elevate if anyone knows how to fix it lmk asap I’ve done properties and command prompts but it’s still not working so if anyone knows yk lmk...
  7. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.: Hello Everyone.I have a query. When I am running any app as an administrator, it is showing the requested operation requires elevation as shown in the attachment....
  8. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.

in Windows 10 Customization
    THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.: Hello Everyone.I have a query. When I am running any app as an administrator, it is showing the requested operation requires elevation as shown in the attachment....
  9. "The requested operation requires elevation."

"The requested operation requires elevation.": Tried making the ASUS AURA app to open upon startup however, I get the error message: "The requested operation requires elevation". Any help is greatly appreciated....
  10. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION

THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION: Iam unable to run .exe files I am getting THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-requested-operation-requires-elevation/421d26f6-05eb-4d10-9ed2-4e64a6761584