Windows 10: the requested resource is in use

Discus and support the requested resource is in use in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my windows defender wont turn back on. i cant factory reset. i cant install any antivirus or anything. i believe i have a rootkit. i would love it if... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kennethwilkinson1, Mar 17, 2020.

1. the requested resource is in use

my windows defender wont turn back on. i cant factory reset. i cant install any antivirus or anything. i believe i have a rootkit. i would love it if someone on this planet could help me remove this virus.

:)

kennethwilkinson1, Mar 17, 2020
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    "Requested Resource In Use Error" Solutions do not work

You may want to scan with the Emsisoft Emergency Kit (a free program): Как обнаружить и удалить угрозы с помощью Emsisoft Emergency Kit | Emsisoft | Security Blog If
    necessary boot into Safe Mode to download the scanner or use another computer, put the EEK file on a flash drive and insert the flash drive in the infected computer...you can run the scanner from the flash drive. Other scanners that may help with this issue
    are listed in List
    of Malware Removal Tools

Alternatively - - -

Suggest you review and follow steps 1 through 7 recommended in
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-the-requested-resource-is-in-use-error
    Good article but ignore any ads.

Regards…

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them. | Emsisoft | Security Blog

Le Boule, Mar 17, 2020
  4. wolf Win User

the requested resource is in use

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

Thema:

the requested resource is in use

1. the requested resource is in use - Similar Threads - requested resource

2. sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.: I try to run sfc scannow, it gets to 100% and thrn it days windows resource protection could not perform the requested action. I try to tun Dism online cleanup-image checkhealth and i get “dism does not support servicing windows pe with the /online option.” I have the dism...
  3. sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.: I try to run sfc scannow, it gets to 100% and thrn it days windows resource protection could not perform the requested action. I try to tun Dism online cleanup-image checkhealth and i get “dism does not support servicing windows pe with the /online option.” I have the dism...
  4. sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have an error 1450: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an error 1450: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested...: I have an error 1450: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service" when running `sc start KMDFDriverIOCTL` KMDFDriverIOCTL - is my driver that i wrote with wdk.The last time the driver worked was yesterdayI have disabled driver test signature...
  6. I have an error 1450: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested...

I have an error 1450: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested...: I have an error 1450: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service" when running `sc start KMDFDriverIOCTL` KMDFDriverIOCTL - is my driver that i wrote with wdk.The last time the driver worked was yesterdayI have disabled driver test signature...
  7. I have an error 1450: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in...: Keep getting explorer.exe error message "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in windows 11. I only find fixes for windows 10 instead. Last time it popped up was when i opened Settings....
  9. "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in...

"The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in...: Keep getting explorer.exe error message "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in windows 11. I only find fixes for windows 10 instead. Last time it popped up was when i opened Settings....
  10. sfc showing Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc showing Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.: image NOTE dsim shows the wof driver encountered an corruption https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-showing-windows-resource-protection-could-not/8b7732bf-5448-4dd2-9a42-b389990840a5