Windows 10: The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server.

Discus and support The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server. The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.34 Server at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ljorcher, Sep 29, 2018.

1. ljorcher Win User

The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server.

The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.34 Server at cherbourgmemory.org Port 80

:)

ljorcher, Sep 29, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Sep 29, 2018
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 29, 2018
  4. wolf Win User

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

Thema:

1. The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server. - Similar Threads - requested URL collections

2. Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle: I HAVE TRIED THESE METHODS:-Reboot computer-Use different browser-Allow permissions on browser-Update drivers-Configure Antivirus privacy settings-Shutdown apps using cameraI HAVE TRIED ALL THOSE BASIC METHODS AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK. PLEASE STOP RECOMMENDING ME THESE...
  3. Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle: I HAVE TRIED THESE METHODS:-Reboot computer-Use different browser-Allow permissions on browser-Update drivers-Configure Antivirus privacy settings-Shutdown apps using cameraI HAVE TRIED ALL THOSE BASIC METHODS AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK. PLEASE STOP RECOMMENDING ME THESE...
  4. Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found

in Browsers and Email
    ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found: Hi, I originally posted this call for help on "Google Chrome Forum" however a) I never received a response and b) more importantly I now believe it is not a "Chrome" issue anyway. I am getting a pop-up type notification appearing down near the righthand corner of the...
  6. ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found

in Windows 10 Support
    ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found: Hi, I originally posted this call for help on "Google Chrome Forum" however a) I never received a response and b) more importantly I now believe it is not a "Chrome" issue anyway. I am getting a pop-up type notification appearing down near the righthand corner of the...
  7. "Server Not found"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Server Not found": Someone please help me! I am trying to access websites such as facebook, and instagram but cannot enter them because a warning pops up that displays server ip address not found....
  8. gmail url error icw server

gmail url error icw server: if I access gmail from internet explorer there is no problem. but I like to click the shortcut icon on my status bar. when I do that I get an error 404 message that the requested URL is not found on this server. this never happened before. how can I remove the gmail icon...
  9. URL Access. The requested URL was rejected

URL Access. The requested URL was rejected: While trying to access MY Account on the Facebook home page I get the following message The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID is: 12399196352592755151 When using the Edge browser. It works fine on inprivate Window (Edge) and...
  10. Server Not Found

Server Not Found: I just changed the NS on a domain and installed it in a hosting account. There are 38 other sites hosted on this account and all of the sites work just fine. When I tried to log into the site, I get Server Not Found. I tried 4 different browsers on this PC and...