Windows 10: The requested value cannot be determined error message

Discus and support The requested value cannot be determined error message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been researching for weeks regarding this problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and have tried with various USB2.0 and 3.0 and firewire cables to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StefanCi, Apr 8, 2020.

1. StefanCi Win User

The requested value cannot be determined error message

I've been researching for weeks regarding this problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and have tried with various USB2.0 and 3.0 and firewire cables to copy documents and photos from both internal and external storage to Windows 10 laptops.

Every other version of Windows worked fine however Windows 10 will not allow me to copy things over. I have turned off USB debugging and this continues to be a problem and I can't copy folders or even a single .mp3, .jpeg or .mp4 file individually due to the crappy windows operating system.

Guess what? I can copy my Samsung files to Mac iOS?!

Windows sort this out it drives us mental and reply for once!

:)

StefanCi, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Paulieg Win User

BSOD error messages, assumed to be from overclocking.

The Stop 0xA message indicates that a kernel-mode process or driver attempted to access a memory location to which it did not have permission, or at a kernel interrupt request level (IRQL) that was too high. A kernel-mode process can access only other processes that have an IRQL lower than, or equal to, its own. This Stop message is typically due to faulty or incompatible hardware or software.

Possible Resolutions:

A Stop 0xA message might occur after installing a faulty device driver, system service, or firmware. If a Stop message lists a driver by name, disable, remove, or roll back the driver to correct the problem. If disabling or removing drivers resolves the issues, contact the manufacturer about a possible update.

A Stop 0xA message might also be due to failing or defective hardware. If a Stop message points to a category of devices (video or disk adapters, for example), try removing or replacing the hardware to determine if it is causing the problem.

Paulieg, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

1. The requested value cannot be determined error message - Similar Threads - requested value cannot

2. error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".: I get an error message. desktopextension.exe. The application is exiting and cannot service this request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-the-application-is-exiting-and/e0687fbd-6828-495e-8b7f-c5dd0b53397b
  3. error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".: I get an error message. desktopextension.exe. The application is exiting and cannot service this request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-the-application-is-exiting-and/e0687fbd-6828-495e-8b7f-c5dd0b53397b
  4. Cannot create value or key, Error writing to the registry

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot create value or key, Error writing to the registry: [IMG]When some Windows users tried creating value or key in Registry Editor, they failed due to lack of permission or misconfiguration. This issue is mainly caused when the user doesn’t have permission to access or perform actions on the folder under which they are trying to...
  5. Error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested value cannot be determined"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested value cannot be determined"....: In 2020 I created a 'phone dump' folder on my PC to empty phone android of pictures. I performed the same operation in 2021 worked great again. However in 2022, I just attempted to do the same thing but now the an error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested...
  6. Error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested value cannot be determined"....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested value cannot be determined"....: In 2020 I created a 'phone dump' folder on my PC to empty phone android of pictures. I performed the same operation in 2021 worked great again. However in 2022, I just attempted to do the same thing but now the an error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested...
  7. Error copying file or folder, The requested value cannot be determined

in Windows 10 News
    Error copying file or folder, The requested value cannot be determined: [ATTACH]If you see an error message The requested value cannot be determined when copying a file or folder from iPhone or Android phone on Windows […] This article Error copying file or folder, The requested value cannot be determined first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  8. Getting error message "invalid value for registry"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting error message "invalid value for registry": I recently moved to a new PC using Windows 10 PRO. When I try to display a JPG and PNG file a get an error message saying "invalid value for registry" how can I fix this?...
  9. Cannot determine SSD speeds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot determine SSD speeds: Have tried Crystal Mark software to find out the read writ rates of my SSD but all it returns are 0's any advice most welcome. 122751
  10. Error 0xC004F06C, KMS determined that the request timestamp is invalid

in Windows 10 News
    Error 0xC004F06C, KMS determined that the request timestamp is invalid: [ATTACH] If you have Windows 10 computer connected with an Enterprise your Windows 10 Activation depends on the KMS server of your company. If you receive an error code 0xC004F06C from the Software Protection Service with the message as KMS determined that the [...] This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the requested value cannot be determined

2. the requested value cannot be determined что делать

3. ارور the required value cannot be determind

4. sd card. the requested value cannot be determined,
  5. error moving file the requested value cannot be determined,
  6. fixed value cannot be determined,
  7. copied picture iphone the requested value cannot be determined,
  8. error copying file or folder the requested value cannot be determined,
  9. requested value cannot be determi,
  10. requested value carnot be determined whe copying files,
  11. the request value cannot be determined,