Windows 10: the resource and performance monitor is not working

Discus and support the resource and performance monitor is not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,today i wanted to test my pc health by the resource and performance monitor but it is stuck here saying all the time collecting data for 60... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nick Kaklios, May 6, 2021.

1. the resource and performance monitor is not working

Hello,today i wanted to test my pc health by the resource and performance monitor but it is stuck here saying all the time collecting data for 60 seconds.Sorry for that screenshot and my English,im from Greece.

:)

Nick Kaklios, May 6, 2021

2. Resource & Performance Monitor

I still get the Resource & Performance Monitor as in my first post. After 5 minutes it never changed.
    I also tried this link. How to fix Resource Monitor if it isn't working

Roderunner, May 6, 2021
  3. Resource & Performance Monitor

Right...we all do.

You need to close it manually after a couple of minutes, and then navigate to the reports.

OldNavyGuy, May 6, 2021
  4. Geosammy Win User

the resource and performance monitor is not working

Resource And Performance Monitor Issues

I tried to generate a system diagnostics report.
    By typing,
    perfmon /report,
    into elevated command prompt.
    Bring up the Resource And Performance Monitor window,
    seen in my screenshot below.

the resource and performance monitor is not working [​IMG]

This dialog ran for more then 8 hours.
    Subsequently...
    I stopped it,
    due to the length of time it was running.
    The dialog run continually as described,
    without generating a report.

Is something wrong here?

the resource and performance monitor is not working [​IMG]

Geosammy, May 6, 2021
Thema:

the resource and performance monitor is not working

1. the resource and performance monitor is not working - Similar Threads - resource performance monitor

2. Resource Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resource Monitor: Why is this happening? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resource-monitor/5742dd19-f885-4765-b836-072463e98a3a
  3. Resource Monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Resource Monitor: I got a quick question for resource monitor. Under CPU I have CPU Total, then service CPU Usage and then CPU 0 through to CPU 7. Why so many CPU under Resource Monitor? 168991
  4. Resource and Performance Monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resource and Performance Monitor: My Resource and Performance Monitor function is not working. The information is collected but the report is not generated. The error message indicates, "The wait for the report generation tool to finish has timed out."...
  5. Resource & Performance Monitor

Resource & Performance Monitor: I have had this open for 10 minutes but has done nothing. - [img] 167609
  6. performance monitor

performance monitor: Hi friends my name is Bar Yosef and I am a computer technician I would like to ask when I have a slow computer which counters should I check in preformance monitor? 163258
  7. Performance Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Performance Monitor: So i tried making changes to the performance monitor and when i tried clicking apply it daid i needed a password, so i tired entering my passpwrd for my computer, that didnt work, so i tried entering my accounts password, that didnt work either, does anyone know what the...
  8. Resource Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resource Monitor: My new system has 4 NVMe drives: a 1TB - C:\ drive, 2-1TB drives in a striped set - D:\ drive, and a 1TB - E:\ drive. It also has a RamDisk A:\ drive and a HDD, F-Drive. My Disk Resource Manager monitors all drives except my D-Drive, can it not see striped sets? The stripe...
  9. Resource And Performance Monitor Issues

Resource And Performance Monitor Issues: I tried to generate a system diagnostics report. By typing, perfmon /report, into elevated command prompt. Bring up the Resource And Performance Monitor window, seen in my screenshot below. [img] This dialog ran for more then 8 hours. Subsequently... I...
  10. Performance Monitor

Performance Monitor: Which log in performance monitor covers dcom issues; would like to disable this entry so the 10016 stops popping up, thanks. 98776