Windows 10: The ribbon in File Explorer

Discus and support The ribbon in File Explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Has any one figured out how to take the system tab off the ribbon in File Explorer? 28956 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry06, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Jerry06 Win User

The ribbon in File Explorer

Has any one figured out how to take the system tab off the ribbon in File Explorer?

:)

Jerry06, Nov 5, 2015

2. About ribbon service!

See
    http://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-disable-ribbon-file-explorer-windows-10-or-windows-81

Copy/paste:

How to get back the ribbon menu in File Explorer, in Windows 10 and Windows 8.1

If, after a while, you have changed your mind and you want the ribbon back on your
    File Explorer , run the Ribbon disabler executable once more. This time however, click or tap on the
    “Enable Ribbon Explorer” button.

The ribbon in File Explorer [​IMG]

Log off and then see the default File Explorer brought back, just as Microsoft intended it to be, with the ribbon included.

Jsssssssss, Nov 5, 2015
  3. Uninstalling Chromium for Windows 10

On Dave, when I did a search I only saw File Explorer....not Windows File Explorer. And I didn't see ribbon. What is ribbon?

VivianFarmer, Nov 5, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

I don't see a Tab but there is an icon on the Ribbon. I am learning to remember to use some of those as they are rather more convenient than on Win7. However, I can see where an IT person may want to prevent Users from having access to more information about the computer/s they use.
    Attachment 46672

Berton, Nov 6, 2015
Thema:

1. The ribbon in File Explorer - Similar Threads - ribbon File Explorer

2. File Explorer Ribbon / Menu Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Ribbon / Menu Missing: As you can see from the inserted picture, the tab, and menu or ribbon do not show on File Explorer. This is an intermittent issue, and sometimes clears up if I close and restart File Explorer, and sometimes I have to restart the computer.I have done a clean reinstall of...
  3. File Explorer Ribbon / Menu Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Ribbon / Menu Missing: As you can see from the inserted picture, the tab, and menu or ribbon do not show on File Explorer. This is an intermittent issue, and sometimes clears up if I close and restart File Explorer, and sometimes I have to restart the computer.I have done a clean reinstall of...
  4. "move to" function on File Explorer ribbon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "move to" function on File Explorer ribbon: i want to have the "move to" function back on my File Explorer ribbon menu. help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-to-function-on-file-explorer-ribbon/e6570124-d6c1-4c0f-ac4f-5fe2f936b6ea
  5. reset a missing ribbon in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reset a missing ribbon in File Explorer: Somehow, I've accidently removed the File Explorer ribbon above Clear Access. The small arrow does not now appear next to the FE icon at top right. How to fix without going through Registry?I was trying to find a way to widen the navigation Pane because it is suddenly too...
  6. reset a missing ribbon in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reset a missing ribbon in File Explorer: Somehow, I've accidently removed the File Explorer ribbon above Clear Access. The small arrow does not now appear next to the FE icon at top right. How to fix without going through Registry?I was trying to find a way to widen the navigation Pane because it is suddenly too...
  7. reset a missing ribbon in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. File explorer ribbon blank not hidden

File explorer ribbon blank not hidden: This window is maximized, but I cannot access most of the ribbon or minimize/maximize/close or navigation buttons. Sometimes this happens in Chrome and can be fixed by F11 full screen open and close. However, that does not work in file explorer. It's such a pain not to have...
  9. File explorer ribbon missing

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer ribbon missing: I am on windows 10 build 2004. For some reason, my explorer ribbon is just missing. I looked through a few old forum posts on here, but they suggest opening the drop down menu at the top, which is also somehow missing for me. Attached a screenshot. Any help would be...
  10. File Explorer ribbon is blank

File Explorer ribbon is blank: [ATTACH]A couple days ago after Windows did an update, suddenly the Ribbon in File Explorer is always blank. Have done few more updates, hoping it would sort itself out, but it hasn't. Also started in Safe Mode, and it the issue is still there....