Windows 10: The right click menu is slow.

Discus and support The right click menu is slow. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have an HP laptop it's specs: Intel Core i3-8145U CPU@2.10 GHz 2.30 GHz 4.00 GB RAM 3.89 GB usable When I select a lot of files like in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aryesh Biswas, Aug 31, 2020.

1. The right click menu is slow.

Hi, I have an HP laptop it's specs:

Intel Core i3-8145U CPU@2.10 GHz 2.30 GHz

4.00 GB RAM 3.89 GB usable

When I select a lot of files like in the prefetch folder, there is a busy cursor for quite some time and then the menu appears. Sometimes even the cursor gets stuck in the context menu of the context menu. I mean like the New Option in the desktop right click context menu.

Pls help me fix this issue.

:)

Aryesh Biswas, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. jraptor02 Win User
    Menu Scroll Speed is very slow.

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the scroll speed of the menu's in Edge. I just switched from chrome and it takes forever to scroll in a menu in edge.

NOTE: This is not a corrupt file issue. It scrolls just is really slow.

I use a lot of drop down lists that are very long. It literally scrolls less than 1/4 the speed that chrome does....

Any suggestions?

jraptor02, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Richard Win User

The right click menu is slow.

Right click in windows 10 very slow

Since I've upgrade form windows7 to windows10, the right mouse click (context menu) is very slow (3 to 5 seconds) This is on a fast I7 system.
    I've already reduced the context entries with "ccleaner" and glary utilities. But still it takes seconds before the context menu appear
    I used to get the context menu instantly.

Any suggestions what to do about this slow right clicks?

Richard, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

The right click menu is slow.

1. The right click menu is slow. - Similar Threads - right click menu

2. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  3. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  4. 20H2 Slow right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    20H2 Slow right click: Hi! So, I recently updated my windows 10 to 20H2 and when i right click it takes up to a while to load i tried the registry but it didnt help. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20h2-slow-right-click/8f5c3111-71e9-4a9e-afda-51a7634e498b
  5. right click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    right click menu: how do i remove something off the right click menu submitted by /u/kubunio10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mopspb/right_click_menu/
  6. right click slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    right click slow: whenever i try to create new folder or press right click new it cause lag and delay 10 second i tried all the solution on the internet and widows repair and check updates and everything but nothing work !...
  7. My right click is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My right click is slow: So I bought 2 weeks ago a Lenovo Ideapad l340 gaming and i have been experiencing that my right click is slow, i need help, also i delete some file from regit but its still slow and it bothes me....
  8. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  9. Fix Slow or Freezing Right Click Context Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix Slow or Freezing Right Click Context Menu in Windows: How to: Fix Slow or Freezing Right Click Context Menu in Windows How to Fix Slow or Freezing Right Click Context Menu in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 A context menu is a graphical user interface (GUI) that appears when you right click or press and hold on an item...
  10. Is your 'Right Click' menu slow/unresponsive?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is your 'Right Click' menu slow/unresponsive?: ShellExView - Shell Extension Manager For Windows [img] If you have installed Windows 10 on an older computer you may have some issues with the 'Right Click' context menu. I was trying to right click videos and images, and it was a hit and miss affair. Sometimes...