Windows 10: the right click menu problem.

Discus and support the right click menu problem. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I notice that there is missing part of my right click menu as you can see from the picture above, can someone help me with that please?thanks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aassaf, Sep 25, 2022.

1. aassaf Win User

the right click menu problem.

Hello,I notice that there is missing part of my right click menu as you can see from the picture above, can someone help me with that please?thanks in advance.

:)

aassaf, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. dhoshaw Win User
    No Fan Control menu item in ATITool 0.26

.27b3 problems with 8800GT 256MB

I tried the .27b3 and encountered some problems.
    • Default profile comes up 0.00 / 0.00
    • App hard locks
    • Still no fan menu
    In the setup menu the following items appear:
    • Overclocking
    • Artifact scanning
    • Temperature monitoring
    • Gamma control
    • Startup
    • 3D-detection
    • Driver tweeks
    • Miscellaneous
    I'm running XP SP2 running NVIDIA 169.21 drivers.

The device details are displayed correctly now.

Regards,

dhoshaw, Sep 25, 2022
  4. the right click menu problem.

windows right click menu shows blank

Hello,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Start menu showing up blank on your system. We will certainly help you with this issue.

• How often does this issue occurs?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

This issue could be due to missing or corrupted files present on your system. We suggest you to try the steps from the below Microsoft Help article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

the right click menu problem.

1. the right click menu problem. - Similar Threads - right click menu

2. the right click menu problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the right click menu problem.: Hello,I notice that there is missing part of my right click menu as you can see from the picture above, can someone help me with that please?thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-right-click-menu-problem/8fcf77cd-8c77-41da-9c6e-16f3f1e37990
  3. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  4. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  5. right click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    right click menu: how do i remove something off the right click menu submitted by /u/kubunio10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mopspb/right_click_menu/
  6. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  7. Right Click Taskbar Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413
  8. SendTo right click menu problem

in Browsers and Email
    SendTo right click menu problem: Dear all, I cannot get the right click menu working in Windows 10. When I try this it does nothing except force closing the current folder windows. Default email is outlook 2016 64 bit (working perfectly). I ran the scan for corrupted system files (sfc /scannow) - no...
  9. Right click on start menu problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click on start menu problem: Hi, I have a very strange problem in Win 10 Pro RTM: when I right click on the start menu and the conext menu appears like this: [img] the only links that works are the first four starting from the botom (desktop, shutdown, run & find), when I click on any other...
  10. Mouse right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse right click menu: I cannot activate the 'New' submenu to create New folders in Desktop,Explorer and existing folders. When I Mouse right click the menu opens up (View,Sort by,Refresh etc) when I move the cursor to 'New'(to open up the submenu to create a folder) the pointer changes to the...