Windows 10: The Right Mouse Button Responds Slowly (circle) - Solved

Discus and support The Right Mouse Button Responds Slowly (circle) - Solved in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Detailed description If you have a context menu which has a lot of 3rd party shell extensions then it’s possible that one of them may be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ahongzhijun, Nov 8, 2019.

1. The Right Mouse Button Responds Slowly (circle) - Solved

The Right Mouse Button Responds Slowly (circle) - Solved Fe9znhEmYsxIDBOf5StdjqXd8Zdzc-Yg_L_nwRo3LEc.jpg
    Detailed description

If you have a context menu which has a lot of 3rd party shell extensions then it’s possible that one of them may be corrupted and that’s why it’s causing a delay in right-click context menu. Also, many shell extensions can all together cause the delay, so make sure to disable all the unnecessary shell extensions.

So, you can take the following steps to solve

Step 1: Download the program from here and then right-click on it and select Run as Administrator.

Figure 1

Step 2: From the menu, click on Options then click on Filter by Extension Type and select Context Menu.

Figure 2

Step 3: On the next screen, you will see a list of entries, under these the entries marked with the white background will be installed by 3rd parties software.

Figure 3

Step 4: Hold down CTRL Key and select all of the above entries marked with the Red Arrow then click on the red button on top left corner to disable. (Mainly disable NVIDIA and Intel graphics)

Figure 4

Step 5: Reboot your PC to save changes and see if you are able to Fix Slow Right Click Context Menu in Windows 10.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/ahongzhijun
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ahongzhijun, Nov 8, 2019

2. right mouse button

Hi Rob,

In order for us to better assist you with your issue on right mouse button, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried to update your Windows 10 to its latest version?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Dr.Sponge Win User
    Touch-buttons works fine but during gaming, responds either slowly or won't.

Original Title: Touch-buttons issue

Works fine but during gaming, responds either slowly or won't.

My specs:

Intel i5 4210U

4GB ram

500GB HDD

Windows 10 Pro

Edit: Solved! Settings >Devices >Mouse & Touchpad > No delay (always on)

Dr.Sponge, Nov 8, 2019
  4. stor Win User

The Right Mouse Button Responds Slowly (circle) - Solved

mouse freezes and then right click wont respond

Hi guys. 4 days ago my mouse in my dell precision windows 10 laptop started freezing. The right click would not respond at clicking. i did alt+ctrl+shift renewed the windows explorer and then the left click function of the mouse would be reed but I had no right click.
    I called dell and they came and changed the entire mouse pad but still no success.
    I downloaded the shellexview as was proposed in another thread and followed the steps to disable the pink ones, still no result.
    Today I did format in the laptop and reinstalled windows 10. a few hours later the problem was back. After the format I installed again shellexview and repeated the steps. still no result
    I am running out of options. Please any help would be greatly appreciated

stor, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

The Right Mouse Button Responds Slowly (circle) - Solved

1. The Right Mouse Button Responds Slowly (circle) - Solved - Similar Threads - Right Mouse Button

2. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left mouse button not working right: First I thought hardware issueWhen I click the left mouse button it doesn't work. I press it 5-10 times then it may respond once. In the mouse settings if I switch from right to left buttons then the right works fine however when I restart my system it switches back to left....
  3. Disable Right Mouse Button:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Right Mouse Button:: My hand shakes and is always hitting the right mouse button. I have seen in earlier posts I can edit the registry, but that was 10 years ago. Before I mess with the registry I want to know if it has changed in the past ten years.Follow these steps to disable mouse right click...
  4. Disable Right Mouse Button:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Right Mouse Button:: My hand shakes and is always hitting the right mouse button. I have seen in earlier posts I can edit the registry, but that was 10 years ago. Before I mess with the registry I want to know if it has changed in the past ten years.Follow these steps to disable mouse right click...
  5. Left and right mouse buttons have an unwanted highlight colour circle when clicked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left and right mouse buttons have an unwanted highlight colour circle when clicked: Windows 10 sometimes lags when I type, and it lagged about ten characters at one point. When Notepad caught up, a strange new feature was apparent: clicking the left mouse button causes an annoying yellow circle to appear at the cursor, and clicking the right mouse button...
  6. Left and right mouse buttons have an unwanted highlight colour circle when clicked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left and right mouse buttons have an unwanted highlight colour circle when clicked: Windows 10 sometimes lags when I type, and it lagged about ten characters at one point. When Notepad caught up, a strange new feature was apparent: clicking the left mouse button causes an annoying yellow circle to appear at the cursor, and clicking the right mouse button...
  7. Left and right mouse buttons have an unwanted highlight colour circle when clicked

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. mouse right button not working

mouse right button not working: mouse right button not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-right-button-not-working/be5ad139-ab02-485a-82b2-b3ff783cc639
  9. Right Mouse BUtton

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Mouse BUtton: I have Windows 10 Home Edition , Recently I'm facing a problem in which when ever I click right mouse button on main screen(Desktop)curson keeps showing the running process but nothing appears ,I have tried full reset , but still problem persist. Please Help me find a...
  10. Mouse Right Button Click Problem

Mouse Right Button Click Problem: Hi there, In the last couple of weeks I have a problem with my mouse right button (doesn't matter which mouse I use - Pad, USB, etc). When clicking on certain files, such as images, pdf, text files or ms-office files, instead of firing the menu, windows explorer resets...