Windows 10: The right side of my headset doesn't work when I plug it in my laptop.

Discus and support The right side of my headset doesn't work when I plug it in my laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everything is just fine when I use my headset and earbuds when I use my Xbox. But when I use my headset and earbuds on my laptop nothing comes out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jayjseph, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Jayjseph Win User

The right side of my headset doesn't work when I plug it in my laptop.

Everything is just fine when I use my headset and earbuds when I use my Xbox. But when I use my headset and earbuds on my laptop nothing comes out of the right side of my ear.

:)

Jayjseph, Jun 19, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

The right side of my headset doesn't work when I plug it in my laptop. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Audio jack doesn`t work

Today when i plugged out headphones, it doesn`t display that you`ve unplugged headphones, seems goes something wrong. Now i can hear sonud only from plugged headphones. How to repair this problem?

clayer---01, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Headset not working

Hi Mathieu,

We need to know if the issue is with the computer or headset. To isolate the concern, provide us the following information:

• Are you using a laptop or a desktop?
    • If you're using a laptop, does the built-in speaker works?
    • Are you using a USB headset or does your headset has a 3.5mm jack?
    • Do your headset works on other devices?
    • Have you tried using other headsets on your computer?
    In the meantime, follow the troubleshooting steps found on this link. The link provided different troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

1. The right side of my headset doesn't work when I plug it in my laptop. - Similar Threads - right side headset

2. The right side of my trackpad doesn't click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The right side of my trackpad doesn't click: The right side of my trackpad doesnt click as deeply and it clicks really softly... now I'm not able to right click with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-right-side-of-my-trackpad-doesnt-click/008907b3-b098-42eb-aaab-4f62e71f4684
  3. The right side of my trackpad doesn't click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The right side of my trackpad doesn't click: The right side of my trackpad doesnt click as deeply and it clicks really softly... now I'm not able to right click with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-right-side-of-my-trackpad-doesnt-click/008907b3-b098-42eb-aaab-4f62e71f4684
  4. Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop: My speakers is not working as output sound but my headset is working perfectly fine, I tried the troubleshoot sound but cannot identify the problem...
  5. Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop: My speakers is not working as output sound but my headset is working perfectly fine, I tried the troubleshoot sound but cannot identify the problem...
  6. Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My plugged in headset isnt working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My plugged in headset isnt working.: When I took these screenshots my headset was plugged in and I was able to hear audio, but my microphone did not work at all. I would like to add that this happened after I downloaded the Clownfish voice changer before I downloaded it when I plugged it in my headset it gave me...
  8. Headset not working when plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headset not working when plugged in: So i have this problem with my headset, when i plug it in, the sound does not transfer to my headphone, i have confirmed that this is my devices fault and not my headset, what i do to counter this is by going into About Your Pc, System Info, Advanced system settings, hardware...
  9. Sennheiser wireless headset doesn't work right when webcam is plugged in..

Sennheiser wireless headset doesn't work right when webcam is plugged in..: So basically, whenever I plug in this camera I have, it won't let me use my headset microphone, even when I select the mic it doesn't record or pick up anything basically making me either unplug the camera or using its terrible mic. This is tough because I have online school....
  10. My laptop's microphone doesn't work when I plug in my headphones.

My laptop's microphone doesn't work when I plug in my headphones.: I want to plug in my headphones and still have my laptop's built-in microphone record sound (e.g. my voice). Right now, if my plug in my headphones, the laptop's microphone doesn't pick up anything. With my old pair of headphones, this wasn't an issue-- I could record my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the right side of my headset doesnt work