Windows 10: The rise of DuckDuckGo

Discus and support The rise of DuckDuckGo in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The rise of DuckDuckGo because of people doesn't want being tracking online. I still prefer Google what do you think guys? 184186 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by f23948, Aug 22, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

The rise of DuckDuckGo

The rise of DuckDuckGo because of people doesn't want being tracking online. I still prefer Google what do you think guys?

:)

f23948, Aug 22, 2021
  2. golfer78 Win User

DuckDuckGo

What is DuckDuckGo popup when using Google

golfer78, Aug 22, 2021
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    DuckDuckGo

DuckDuckGo is an alternate front end for Google. They claim to not store user info so they don't use it to filter searchs, there no advertising. In theory it should be faster. Here is the wiki page for it:
    DuckDuckGo - Wikipedia

I don't know why it would pop up at random. It can be set as the default search engine, but that is an all the time setting.

Rohn007, Aug 22, 2021
  4. The rise of DuckDuckGo

Duckduckgo. I would like the icon on my taskbar.

Wilfred-

I have tried every suggestion to get back duckduckgo as the default search engine, and nothing worked until I tried yours.

Thank you!

Kim

KimCarlisle, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

The rise of DuckDuckGo

1. The rise of DuckDuckGo - Similar Threads - rise DuckDuckGo

2. Dead Rising 2 GFWL Release Date Verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dead Rising 2 GFWL Release Date Verification: Hi there, I recently purchased a disc copy of Dead Rising 2 for GFWL on PC in hopes to replay one of my favorite games and earn some achievements, but I can't get past the GFWL release date verification screen.Is there a way past this screen or did I just unfortunately waste...
  3. Dead Rising 2 GFWL Release Date Verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dead Rising 2 GFWL Release Date Verification: Hi there, I recently purchased a disc copy of Dead Rising 2 for GFWL on PC in hopes to replay one of my favorite games and earn some achievements, but I can't get past the GFWL release date verification screen.Is there a way past this screen or did I just unfortunately waste...
  4. rise of nations isn't working on the microsoft store 11/13/2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rise of nations isn't working on the microsoft store 11/13/2023: i got the rise of nation in my pc in the microsoft store but suddenly when i try to play the game don't start and take me out. somebody else with same problem?...
  5. rise of nations isn't working on the microsoft store 11/13/2023

rise of nations isn't working on the microsoft store 11/13/2023: i got the rise of nation in my pc in the microsoft store but suddenly when i try to play the game don't start and take me out. somebody else with same problem?...
  6. Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: It's one of the best older rts ever made and it's impossible to buy. Either you buy a used copy or somehow figure out how to illegally download it online.You don't even need to remaster it. Just port it to steam and gog so people can actually play the game....
  7. Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: It's one of the best older rts ever made and it's impossible to buy. Either you buy a used copy or somehow figure out how to illegally download it online.You don't even need to remaster it. Just port it to steam and gog so people can actually play the game....
  8. Malware with faked timestamps on the rise to bypass Windows protections

in Windows 10 News
    Malware with faked timestamps on the rise to bypass Windows protections: Microsoft banned more 100 signed malicious Windows drivers just last week after it was informed that malicious actors had joined the company's Windows Hardware Developer Program to create signed drivers with malware. Security researchers at Cisco Talos Intelligence have now...
  9. Sudden rise of Ping at impar times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden rise of Ping at impar times: Hello, this is a problem I've been experiencing since last month. I noticed that my overall ping became incredibly worse, to the point of not being able to play multiplayer games. it also disconnects even tho all other devices are connected without problem.I'm using Windows...
  10. Sudden rise of Ping at impar times

Sudden rise of Ping at impar times: Hello, this is a problem I've been experiencing since last month. I noticed that my overall ping became incredibly worse, to the point of not being able to play multiplayer games. it also disconnects even tho all other devices are connected without problem.I'm using Windows...