Windows 10: The rise of DuckDuckGo

Discus and support The rise of DuckDuckGo in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The rise of DuckDuckGo because of people doesn't want being tracking online. I still prefer Google what do you think guys? 184186 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by f23948, Aug 22, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

The rise of DuckDuckGo

The rise of DuckDuckGo because of people doesn't want being tracking online. I still prefer Google what do you think guys?

:)

f23948, Aug 22, 2021
  2. golfer78 Win User

DuckDuckGo

What is DuckDuckGo popup when using Google

golfer78, Aug 22, 2021
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    DuckDuckGo

DuckDuckGo is an alternate front end for Google. They claim to not store user info so they don't use it to filter searchs, there no advertising. In theory it should be faster. Here is the wiki page for it:
    DuckDuckGo - Wikipedia

I don't know why it would pop up at random. It can be set as the default search engine, but that is an all the time setting.

Rohn007, Aug 22, 2021
  4. The rise of DuckDuckGo

Duckduckgo. I would like the icon on my taskbar.

Wilfred-

I have tried every suggestion to get back duckduckgo as the default search engine, and nothing worked until I tried yours.

Thank you!

Kim

KimCarlisle, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

The rise of DuckDuckGo

1. The rise of DuckDuckGo - Similar Threads - rise DuckDuckGo

2. My disk usage rises to 50-100% whenever I open anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My disk usage rises to 50-100% whenever I open anything: Hello everyone, for the past few days, I've been having a problem with my disk usage. Whenever I launch an app or a game, doesn't matter whether its on my SSD or HDD, my disk usage will spike to 100%, however, if I go onto something, such as google, my disk will be very high...
  3. Mw vedio camera will only rise about half way up HPRadeon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mw vedio camera will only rise about half way up HPRadeon: My Vedo Camera will only rise about half way. Have H.P Radeon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mw-vedio-camera-will-only-rise-about-half-way-up/07866909-ea9e-468e-9692-5d6242045fa9
  4. Rise of Nations Extended Edition - Multiplayer - Unable to connect to online services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations Extended Edition - Multiplayer - Unable to connect to online services: When I click on "Multiplayer Game" I am getting "Unable to connect to online services" error as shown in below image. I checked Firewall, Network Connectivity, Multiple re-install, Cache clear up, etc. The XBOX Networking is also able to connect successfully with NAT Type =...
  5. Rise of Nations Extended Edition - Multiplayer - Unable to connect to online services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rise of Nations Extended Edition - Multiplayer - Unable to connect to online services: When I click on "Multiplayer Game" I am getting "Unable to connect to online services" error as shown in below image. I checked Firewall, Network Connectivity, Multiple re-install, Cache clear up, etc. The XBOX Networking is also able to connect successfully with NAT Type =...
  6. rise of nations, microsoft store, reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rise of nations, microsoft store, reinstall: how do i reinstall rise of nations on my windows 10 pc, i have the completed order # https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations-microsoft-store-reinstall/68d9565a-b65a-45fa-8d6e-900cbcbfd41f
  7. Rise of the Tomb Raider crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of the Tomb Raider crashing on startup: Brother got rise of the tomb raider from the microsoft store and every time he starts it it'll pop up the start screen and then crash and open up a microsoft edge support edge prompting him to put in his email. the page gives no reason for the error or any info at all and he...
  8. New Microsoft Security Signals study shows firmware attacks on rise

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Security Signals study shows firmware attacks on rise: Cybersecurity threats are always evolving, and today we’re seeing a new wave of advanced attacks targeting areas of computing that don’t have the protection of the cloud. New data shows that firmware attacks are on the rise, and businesses...
  9. CPU Usage Suddenly Rising to 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU Usage Suddenly Rising to 100%: So I just had my PC turn off on me and as I waited a bit, turned it back on and started investigating, I found out CPU usage is jumping to 100% as soon as I open anything and CPU starts to heat up really quickly! Really clueless as to what could be causing this and a google...
  10. I Made the mistake of buying Rise of nations through the Windows store. But the Game does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Made the mistake of buying Rise of nations through the Windows store. But the Game does...: In the Game you should be able to change teams if you are playing a solo game but I cannot in this copy of the game. I cannot change the populations cap from the 200 it is greyed out and cannot activate the down arrow to increase this limit. Is there a way to either...